Chapter 24

Timeskip to next day;
It was Saturday, so they all had gathered at the mansion to have a movie night.
They were all huddled on couches of living room when yoongi cleared his throat to gain attention.

Yoongi: umm I need to tell you some thing guys.

Hobi: what happened hyung? Everything okay?

Jin: yes yoongs?

Namjoon paused the movie while the maknaes also turned their attention to yoongi.

Yoongi: umm actually appa called me yesterday and I might need to go abroad to handle the other branch of company for some time -he stopped and looked at others for their reaction.

The youngers were calm not knowing for how long he is going to stay away but jin understood looking at his expressions.

Jin: for how long?

Yoongi sighed: for two or three months at least. There are some problems.

The maknaes gasped while the hyung line nodded in understanding but obviously they were sad too.

Jungkook: hyung nooo. How will we live without you for this long -he looked at yoongi with doe eyes.

Y/n: yes oppa. How can we? -even though everyone told her how scary he is still she was most attached with him.

Yoongi opened his arms: come here kids
They immediately jumped to him.

Yoongi: it's needed guys otherwise why would I leave my precious babies. I promise I will come back as soon as it will end. And I will video call you daily.

They were now having teary eyes but nodded. They are mature enough to understand him.

Vmin: we will miss you hyung

Yoongi: i will miss my kids too. Umm jin hyung I wanted to say something

Jin: yeah yoongs speak.

Yoongi: hyung please shift back here -he slowly looked at jin.

Jin got caught by his question but definitely he couldn't leave his kids alone so he had to agree to this.

(They all used to live together before tae went to America for mbbs. Then jin and Namjoon also shifted away due to some reasons. So actually the mansion is their combined home. I was referring it to jeon's mansion till now because I needed to keep this twist a secret😉 but from now it will he Kim Seokjin's mansion ok)

Jin: ok when will you leave?

Yoongi: in 3,4 days hyung.

Jin: ok then as tomorrow's holiday. We will shift here tomorrow.

Yoongi: hyung now that you are shifting here again. I wanted to say please do it permanently. We all need you please.

Jin looked at Namjoon and tae. They nodded. Jin agreed.

Next day, Kim brothers shifted to the mansion. Everyone was happy about this especially jimin and Jungkook as jimin will have his best friend around 24/7 and Jungkook will have his fav hyung with him. But they all were gloomy about yoongi leaving for this long. First Tae and now him.

Yoongi gave jimin the position of CEO in his absence. He will keep an eye on him from there and guide him.

Timeskip;
Yoongi was leaving today in the evening. Everyone took off from their respective works to spend the day with him. They helped him packing, with the maknae line clinging to him all day telling him how much they will miss him.

At airport;
He bid bye to everyone but now Tae was not ready to leave him while y/n looked like she was about to cry. Jin was hugging Jungkook and Jimin.

Y/n: oppa call us immediately after reaching there. I am already missing you.

Others nodded: we all are.

Yoongi nodded and hugged everyone again and went away.

Jin hugged the kids and took them back. Even though they always say Jin is the parent figure for them, Jin knows how he wouldn't have it done without yoongi.
Yoongi might seem hard from outside but he is the most caring and soft hearted for his family.

They were very young when their parents decided to shift away for business, so it was mostly Jin and Yoongi always available for their brothers. Even with themselves being teenagers, they never complained and always put their brothers as their first priorities. So the youngers respect them definitely more than just elder brothers.

On the way back home, Jin took everyone for ice-cream. You might think it's not a big deal but it was, the doctor of the home allowing you to eat ice cream in cold night. Hehe

Their mood got a bit better after ice-cream but they were tired now so everyone directly went to bed.

Tae couldn't sleep, so he went out to the lawn for some fresh air.

Tae: huhh who might be here at this time -he thought looking at a figure sitting on the bench wrapped in a blanket.

He went towards the figure and noticed it was y/n

Tae: oh y/n. You here. Everything okay?

Y/n: yeah I was just missing oppa. So i came here. I used to sit here with him. It is so calm here at this moment.

Tae: yeah it is. May I sit here?

Y/n: oh yeah. She slipped to the side making space for Tae to sit here.

Tae sat down: thankyou

Y/n: no problem.

They sat down in comfortable silence for few minutes when tae spoke.

Tae: missing hyung?

Y/n nodded.
Tae: me too

Y/n looked at him
Tae: yeah you might think that I just came here some time ago but -

Y/n: I don't think like this. I also came here few months ago and see I developed such good bonding with everyone.

Tae: yeah it's the beauty of people how they make you feel peace in their presence.

Y/n: i agree.

Tae: and for us hyungs are always the most important. They raised us.

Y/n: i know. Before coming here I didn't have a male figure in my life except appa. But now I am surrounded with so many brothers. I can't help but feel so lucky.

Tae: you are. -he smiled.
She nodded.

They sat there for sometime in silence then Tae spoke: it's getting more cold now. We should go back.

Y/n: yeahh

Tae stood up and held his hand out for y/n. Blood rushed to her cheeks seeing his gesture.

Tae: oh I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable

Y/n shook her head: no you didn't -she put her palm in his hand.

Tae smiled and held her hand securely while her heart welled up at the realization how considerate he is, taking care of such little details.

They wished each other good night and went to sleep. While Jungkook was sleeping with Jin as he couldn't sleep alone.
Tae went to jimin's room and joined him.

To be continued...