Chapter 14

Tae ran to her and held her.
Tae: heyyy y/n what happened? Open your eyes pls but she kept sleeping.

He asked the class to carry on studying while he carried y/n to his office.
He laid her down on the couch while he kneeled beside her.

He checked her pulse and temperature but she didn't have any fever.
He slowly sprinkled water on her face to which she opened her eyes.

She looked at him as she regained her senses and then his office. She immediately tried to sit but tae stopped her.
Y/n: I- she tried to speak but her throat was dry.

Tae took the glass of water and helped her drink it.
Tae: if you're not feeling well you shouldn't have came today.

Y/n : it just happened suddenly
Tae: what exactly happened to you?
Y/n: Umm sir -

Tae: Tae, you can call me tae if we are not in class -he smiled slightly
Y/n: how can I? You're elder

Tae pouted: now you're making me feel old. I am just 4 years older than you.
She smiled slightly looking at his puppy eyes: ok then -excuse me pls -she ran to the bathroom

She vomited everything and now was chocking on her breath. Tae came in the bathroom hearing her. He started rubbing her back.

Tae: easy kid easy, yes you're good -he slowly guided her breathing and lead her to the couch again after helping her clean up.

Y/n was tired now. She didn't have any energy left after vomiting.
But he needed to know what was happening to her so that he could treat her.

Tae: y/n-aah bun can you pls tell me what's happening to you. Pls I need to treat you.

Y/n spoke slowly: i was feeling light headed in class then I don't know how I fainted everything went black suddenly.

Tae: did you have breakfast?
Y/n: yes
Tae: what did you eat kiddo?

Y/n: vegetable sandwich and that green juice.
He chuckled at how y/n gagged at green juice. He slowly caressed her hair.

Tae: see y/nah don't freak out please but I need to take you to hospital. We don't have anything here to treat you

Y/n: b-but I-
Tae: we can call Jungkook too if you want
Y/n: yes pls

After some minutes
Tae: Jungkook has important classes y/n. So are you okay with me? Your jin oppa will be there too

Y/n: okay
Tae helped her stand up and led her to the car with his support.
Y/n was continuously playing with her fingers clearly indicating that she was nervous.

Tae sighed: y/nah kid pls trust me no need to be nervous.
Y/n spoke slowly: i trust you. It's just that I haven't been to hospitals lately.

Tae: I am here and jin hyung will be there too. It's okay. It will be fine. -he smiled.
Soon they reached hospital.

Tae was going towards Jin's cabin with y/n when his assistant spoke: Doctor, Mr. Kim isn't available. He is in surgery.

Tae sighed and turned to y/n who looked horrified.
He slowly held her hand in his and spoke: it's okay I am here. Everything is fine.

Y/n nodded slowly and he lead her to his cabin.
Y/N sat down on the bed. And Tae took the sphygmomanometer : so let's do your checkup till jin hyung's in surgery. I'm here. If you feel slight discomfort please let me know then.

Y/n slowly nodded. She hasn't visited much doctors and they weren't very polite either. But now looking at tae she couldn't help but think how he was being so patient and calm with her, helping with her anxiety and everything.