Chapter 40

Taehyung was continuously clearing the doubts of his students. While our backbencher gang was busy cracking jokes and laughing together.

He did glare them a couple of time but he didn't want to scold them on his first day itself.

Noah: guys stop Mr. Kim is glaring at us like he will murder us
Y/n and Alice immediately straightened up.
They had this hidden talent, one moment they are laughing hard and next moment they can sit like nothing happened.

Soobin: I need to learn this topic. Any one coming with me?
Beomgyu: aissh hyung who studies on a day like this. Be grateful that he gave us freehand today -he rolled his eyes.

Soobin: he might take a surprise test after this. And if we get caught then I am telling you guys we won't be spared. So anyone coming?

Eunwoo and chan nodded: yeah we are in sadly -they huffed.

Noah and Alice nodded too. Jungkook raised to brow to y/n when she didn't agree.

Y/n just smiled sheepishly. She had already understood those topics from Taehyung at home that day. Jungkook understood. He just shook his head.

Slowly everyone was in. Y/n was the only one remaining. But it will make others suspicious if she says she knows this topic already. So she just sighed and decided to tag along.

Now she had to study the same topic once again.
Jungkook slowly called: umm Mr. Kim

Taehyung turned: yes?
He told him the topic they wanted to understand.

Taehyung looked at them for a moment. They were sitting in the last row. It might be difficult for them to see the board. So he told them to come sit in the front row.

They mentally groaned hearing him. They weren't bad students but sitting in the front row wasn't a thing for them.

Nonetheless everyone stood up with their books. Y/n also stood up behind them. Taehyung raised his eyes towards her to which she just shrugged. He nodded.

Jungkook did notice the interaction between them. Now when he is connecting the dots. Something actually sounds fishy here. He decided to talk to y/n later.

Everyone settled in the front row. Y/n was the last one so she sat at the end away from her girls. Ofcourse they can't fight for the seats in front of their professor. So they just sat the sequence they came.

Tae started teaching them. The class was also listening attentively. But our y/n, she is a gone case. She wasn't interested in learning this again.

She just kept nodding acting to understand everything. After some time, she lost focus in that too. She was just staring at the book.

Suddenly she found something funny. It was the picture of a scientist in her book but his hair were set in a weird way making it so funny.

She couldn't help but nudge the person beside her. And to his badluck that was Eunwoo. She showed him the picture, and he couldn't help laughing, before he was engrossed in the lecture so he didn't notice that.

Y/n immediately kicked him to stop him from laughing, but her badluck Mr. Kim had already seen these two.

Taehyung: you two standup -he growled pointing towards them.
They were startled hearing him.
Y/n and Eunwoo immediately stood up.

Taehyung: what's so funny here? Am I teaching you something funny? Oh sorry you aren't even looking at what I am teaching.
They just looked down without saying anything.

And that was the last straw for Taehyung, he hates when someone doesn't answer him. Even when he asks a question, he even accepts I don't know as an answer but silence is something that irks him to core.

He took the ruler from the desk. The rest of the gang looked at them with scared eyes.

Taehyung: okay one last chance. Tell me do you even know what I was teaching.

Y/n: y-yes sir -even though she was scared shitless looking at the disgusting creature in his hand but she just tried to test the last chance.

His eyes darkened. This girl has the audacity to first ignore him and now she is talking back.

He immediately fired a question from the topic he was teaching. Last chance it is then.

Y/n took a sigh of relief. She knew it.
She looked upto him and started answering him. While poor Eunwoo was just stuck there. Taehyung asked him the exact question that he missed while hearing y/n.

Taehyung came towards him: hands out -simple yet authoritative command that literally stopped the poor boy's heart.

Eunwoo gulped hard, he was on the verge of tearing up. No matter how mischievous they act, he was the same as Jungkook. The pampered kid. He never landed in trouble like this.

He shut his eyes tightly and shakingly brought his palms out.

Taehyung shook his head: knuckles
Others gasped. His mistake wasn't this big. And he wasn't at fault and it was y/n who talked to him.

Y/n felt so bad. She was about to cry. It was her fault.
Y/n: s-sir please. It's my f-fault -she was cut of by Taehyung showing his palm.

Taehyung: ms. Y/n save your words. Your turn will come too.

Eunwoo slowly turned his hand and showed his knuckles.
Taehyung took the target and Hit his knuckles hard.

Eunwoo hissed but didn't take his hand back. Y/n was already crying. She was feeling so guilty.

Taehyung again hit him hard. No ounce of mercy in his eyes. He himself was surprised why was he so angry at him.

Just like that Taehyung hit his other hands knuckles a couple of times too.

Eunwoo was shaking so hard because of the pain. But he didn't cry. Taehyung then turned to y/n. She was already crying.

Taehyung: sit down.
Y/n looked at him bewildered. She expected the same treatment.
Y/n: s-sir -

Taehyung: ms. Y/n I am not pitying you. Your answers were right. So you can sit down but this shouldn't happen again. To everyone here, I don't accept indiscipline in my class. You guys won't like the consequences if this happens again.

Y/n didn't know what to answer him. So she just sat down. But she was so guilty for Eunwoo. It wasn't his fault at all.

Taehyung told Eunwoo to sit down too. She immediately took his hand in hers and started rubbing it continuously saying sorry.

Unfortunately Taehyung saw this too. His eyes were blazing. He didn't like how she was providing him comfort. Even before when he saw her laughing with him, he doesn't know what overpowered him that he punished Eunwoo this hard.

Taehyung: ms. y/n if you still don't want to focus. You can simply get out.

Y/n immediately left his hand: I am sorry sir.
This was what she was fearing about Tae coming back to university and it happened the worst on the literal first day.

He again started teaching. Soobin who was sitting on the opposite side of Eunwoo kept rubbing his knuckles to make the sting go.

Y/n was just sitting there. She wanted to cry. It was her fault but someone else got punished so hard for it.

This was the first time she wants Tae to go away immediately so that she can apologize to Eunwoo.

To be continued...

Here it is finally! For those who wanted a love triangle between them. I felt so bad for Eunwoo but This was the only thing I could think.

Do you think Tae will realize his mistake or is he even at fault?

How's it guys?
Please do lots of inline comments with your views.

I am giving you an update soon because earlier I updated so late. So this a treat for you guys hehe.

Do lots of comments and votes for the next update soon.

Thankyou!