Chapter 19

Hit
Jungkook flinched hard.
But tae continued

After four Jungkook couldn't handle it more.
Jungkook: h-hyung pls -he almost whispered. His whole body was shivering as he tried to stay still

Tae didn't mind him and gave a hard hit on his palm.
Jungkook immediately took his hand back
TAE: you are not allowed to rub it and put your other hand forward

Jungkook shook his head: I am s-sorry h-hyung please I c-can't take i-it more -he was crying hard due to the pain in his hand and he can't even imagine the same pain in his other hand too.

Tae: JUNGKOOK DON'T MAKE IT HARD FOR BOTH OF US. HANDS OUT OR I WILL START OVER AGAIN

Jungkook immediately shook his head and put his other hand forward.

Tae rapidly landed five strokes on his palm. He also can't see his bunny in pain so he also wanted it to end soon.

By the end Jungkook was a crying mess. He was hiccuping and choking on his breath.

Tae threw the cane on the table and held Jungkook.

Tae: it's okay kookie, it's over. Take deep breaths. I am here. -he hugged Jungkook who was crying hard.

After about 15 minutes Jungkook finally calmed down a bit while tae was still hugging him and rubbing his back.

Tae held a glass of water in front of him: here, have some water love -he pecked Jungkook hairs as he was holding him in his lap.

Jungkook sobbed: h-hurtss
Tae: oh I am sorry let me do it. -he helped Jungkook drink water.

After some time when Jungkook calmed down enough he realized that he was sitting on tae's lap and it's school as tae asked him to not call him hyung before too.

He slowly tried to get up but tae hugged him tightly: what happened bunny?

Jungkook: s-sir -
Tae: it's okay you can call me hyung we are alone here.
Jungkook nodded: thankyou hyung

Tae: no problem baby. Are you okay now?
Jungkook slowly nodded.

Tae: ok let me apply the ointment -he opened the side drawer and took out the ointment

Jungkook: h-hyung no pls it will hurt -his eyes got teary again

Tae looked at Jungkook, his eyes were teary while his face was red due to crying. He was looking so little baby in front of him.

Tae hugged him again: it's ok I am here. It will not hurt kookie calm down. I will he gentle I promise -he slowly held his hand and kissed them lightly while Jungkook slightly smiled

Tae started applying the ointment. The bruises were bad. Jungkook was snuggled into tae's chest hiding his face in him while he gritted his teeth to bear the pain.

Tae: and done. Are you okay bunny? I had to do it otherwise they would turn purple after some time.
Jungkook nodded still hiding in his hug.

After some time
Jungkook: hyung pls don't tell other Hyungs -he slowly looked at tae with puppy eyes.

Tae sighed: will you do it again kook?
Jungkook: ani hyung, i will never even think of touching it again. I am sorry -his lip wobbled like he would cry again

Tae: aish bunny stop crying. I am not scolding you again it's over. But don't do it again or I will surely tell hyungs.
Jungkook nodded slightly: i won't. Thankyou hyung
Tae didn't replied but hugged him again.
Tae: let's check on y/n
Noo -Jungkook shouted panicked

To be continued...

Questions time;
Should Tae have punished Jungkook without hearing his side of story?

Will he get to know the truth?

What do you think of the chapter?

What will be his reaction if he knows the truth?