Chapter 30

Namjoon called the driver and after some minutes he came. He gave him instructions and just then y/n also came with her bag.

She came home and on the way, the driver also bought her a box of her favorite brownies. Her cramps were still bad. So she didn't have the energy to have lunch even though Hoseok was right there to help her with it.

So Hoseok let her have brownies as he knows chocolate helps with the cramps. And soon she was curled in the blanket. While Hoseok massaged her back and legs.
Finally she was feeling a bit relieved and finally she slept.

He sat there caressing her hair as she slept.
Then he asked the maid to prepare chicken soup just the way she likes it.

Just then Tae entered the room.
Tae: hyung, oh y/n why is she here at this time. Is she okay?

Hoseok: yeah! She is having severe cramps so Namjoon sent her home to rest.

Tae: ohh ok. Is she better now?
Hoseok: yeah she just slept. But mister you are supposed to rest too why are you here?

Tae whined: hyung I am just weak. I am not sick. And I am bored sitting in my room doing nothing -he pouted

Hoseok: but you still need to rest baby. Jin hyung will scold us both if he get to know this.

Tae: I promise I won't tire myself. But please let me stay here. I am bored -he looked at him with pleading eyes.

Hoseok: okay stay here. I am calling for your lunch here.
Tae grinned: okay hyung. Thankyou!

Hoseok ruffled his hair
And Tae sat down actually laid down on the couch in her room. While Hoseok went downstairs to get lunch for them.

Hoseok came back with lunch for him and Tae as he thought to let y/n sleep to not disturb her as she already slept with much difficulty.

He and Tae both did lunch and the maid took the utensils away.

Just then Hoseok's phone rang.
Hoseok: Yes Jhope speaking
His manager: umm sir I am sorry to disturb you on your day off but there is an urgent meeting with the company.

Hoseok groaned, he didn't want to go. Moreover he couldn't leave these two sick children alone. But the meeting was important too.

Tae told him to go saying he will take care here. But he was still hesitant. Finally Tae made him agree after many assurances. So he left for the company.

While Tae was still in Y/n's room. He needs to keep an eye on her. Moreover she hasn't eaten anything.

After two hours;
Y/n slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands as she noticed Tae sitting on the couch with his laptop.

Y/n slowly got up and sat down on bed.
Tae noticed her and he immediately kept the laptop aside.
Tae: y/naah you up? How are you feeling now?

Y/n: i am good. But why are you sitting here? You should rest.

Tae: I am resting kid. I was bored so I came here. And hobi hyung also got sudden meeting call so he had to go.

Y/n: oh okay. But again this is not resting. You are clearly working. I will tell jin oppa in the evening -she glared him but in fact she was worried for him.
When she heard about him in the morning she was really worried.

Tae acted as to getting scared by her: oh y/niee pls don't. I won't do it anymore

Y/n giggled.
Tae also chuckled: ok ok freshen up now. I will heat the soup till then.

Y/n shook her head: no you're not doing anything. Ask anyone to do it. But wait I don't want soup -she pouted

Tae bowed dramatically: as you say miss but  about eating anything else, you already ate brownies in the noon. So you have to drink soup first. Then we will think about getting you some fast food okay?

Her pout grew bigger but nonetheless she nodded.

Tae looked at her concerned: can you get up? Is it paining?

Y/n: yeah a bit but I am okay. Don't worry.
Tae: alright. Tell me if you need any help.

Y/n went to washroom to freshen up as Tae went downstairs to get the soup for her.

As he was about to take the soup to her room. The main door opened and there entered Namjoon and Jungkook.
He greeted them.

They asked him about him and y/n's condition. And now the three of them are in y/n's room.

Y/n looked at them: oppa you came -She was again sitting on the bed now curled in blankets.

Namjoon: yes princess
Jungkook sat down beside her and hugged from side: hyung told me everything. y/niee you should tell us when something is wrong.

Y/n: I just thought to not disturb you as it is not curable so I just have to bear it -she looked down

Jungkook: it's not just about the cure princess. You can come to us for anything no matter how small or useless that sounds. We will always be there for you.

Y/n nodded.
Jungkook: and also about the test don't worry somethings are not in our control.

Tae: what about the test -his tone was calm but y/n's heart skipped a beat. What if he scold her for failing as he is her professor too.

Y/n: umm I -she looked down fiddling with her fingers

Namjoon rubbed her hands: it's okay baby. Everything is alright. Oppa will take care hmm?

Then he told Taehyung about the test incident.
Tae: ohh y/niee, you don't need to be scared for this. That's not your fault -y/n took a sigh of relief as he assured her.

Tae: okay enough talking, you should eat now.

Jungkook left to his room to change his uniform and freshen up. Namjoon fed y/n while Tae was sitting there cracking some jokes with such a serious face that his face was more funny to her than the jokes actually.
But they were finally able to divert her mind.

Jungkook also came after changing and three of them watched a movie and had lots of snacks with her.

Jin and jimin came some time before dinner. Actually jin was coming back from hospital and he knew jimin would be working tirelessly so he directly went to his office and picked him up as he knows jimin wouldn't say no to him.

To be continued...