Chapter 49

Both of them came out and sat inside the car.
Yoongi didn't mention it to anyone. He didn't even gave her judgmental stares. That wasn't what she expected from him. But maybe that's the calm before storm.

Her heart was racing so fast at the realization of getting caught red handed. And now Jungkook will be in trouble because of her. No this can't be happening. She will keep him out if this.

She was having a debate in her mind at what reaction to expect from her brothers.

Others were tired so no one really spoke anything on the way back home. Jungkook the poor kid was totally unaware of the storm that was about to come.

Soon they reached home. Y/n's feet were hurting like hell now because of wearing heels for long time.

Also she doesn't want to get reprimanded right now. She is too tired for this.

Y/n: umm I guess I will go to my room now. Good night oppas
Other: okay good night princess. Rest well.

Y/n immediately ran to her room avoid eye contact with Yoongi. Not that he was going to mention it right now. No matter how angry or disappointed he is, he won't deal with his baby sister when she is already so tired. So he decided he will talk to her tomorrow.

Y/n entered her room and closed the door: pheww that was scary.

She then sat on the bed and removed her heels. Her feet were a little swollen and red.
But that's not what is important right now.

Oppa must have told other. Ahh I don't want to face anyone. I wish I could hide from the world -she thought making crying faces as she wore slippers and went to the door to hear any voices from outside to make sure if he is telling others or get an idea about their reaction.

But she heard nothing from outside. Everything was normal and that was irking her to core. There was always a storm in her home whenever she got caught for something like this.

She stood there for some more minutes but now her feet were about to give up so she tiredly picked up her pjs and went to washroom to change.

She changed her dress and tied her hair in a loose braid. Then washed her face. Now she wanted to just crash on bed and sleep forgetting all the worries. Sleep is always the best medicine for her as it helps her to get away from the world and forget everything.

Just as she was about to hop on bed, her door knocked.

Y/n had a mini heart attack hearing it. She was expecting it to be Yoongi or worse all of them. But she was shocked when she opened the door and saw Hoseok standing there with his sunshine smile.

Hoseok: now won't you let me in princess -he pouted when y/n was just standing there staring at him.

Y/n: uhh! oh yeah come in oppa.
Hoseok entered: it's good that you have changed already.

Y/n: yes I was so tired. Umm oppa anything happened? -she checked for the potential danger.

Hoseok: no. Should anything happen for me to come here.
Y/n: no no I wasn't saying this. Where are others?

Hoseok: they went to sleep.
Y/n: Yoongi oppa too?

Hoseok: yes. But why are you interrogating like this. Everything okay? Is there something between you and yoongi hyung?

Y/n: w-what? Ofcourse no. I was just asking randomly -she smiled hesitantly.

I guess I am safe for now -she thought.
Hoseok: okay enough talking now come here  -he sat down on the bed.

That's when y/n noticed the lavender oil bottle in his hand.
Y/n looked at him confused but sat down on the bed.

Hoseok made her lay against the headrest than he himself sat down and took her feet in his lap gently massaging them with oil.
(Idk what oil is used for it, I just mentioned lavender oil because it sounds good😂 so pls don't take any instructions from my story)

Y/n: oppa what are you doing. Pls don't. I'm okay -she didn't like him holding her feet as he is elder.

Hoseok: shhh! See they are swollen. And it doesn't make me inferior if I help my baby. The respect in your heart is enough for me. Now Just relax and let me do my work. You will feel alot better in some time -he gently smiled at her.

Y/n wanted to cry. She was overwhelmed by this. Never did she even thought that someone will actually give her the princess treatment.

Y/n: I am so lucky to have you -he voice thick  due to emotions.

Hoseok just smiled and kept on massaging her feet and legs. Y/n closed her eyes in satisfaction as a warm feeling washed over her body. And soon she was in her dreamland.

Hoseok got up from the bed and made her lay down properly. He then kissed her forehead gently and covered her with comforter.

He was about to go out when his eyes fell on her phone lying on the dressing table. He picked it up and just as he expected it was low on power so he put it on charging on her side table because waking up to a fully charged phone can automatically turn y/n's day 10x better.
(My mama does this for me sometimes and I swear this is the best feeling🥹)

Timeskip to next day.
It was almost 3 in the afternoon. But here our beautiful family was having breakfast as they had slept late last night so they have just woke up and are now sitting at the breakfast table.

Y/n was stealing glances of Yoongi to guess his mood but whenever he would look at her she would look away. Others were pretty normal so she guessed that he didn't tell them anything.

After breakfast;
Yoongi: I am going to my room. I need to work on something. And y/n come to my room after you're done eating.

Y/n heart skipped a beat: y-yes oppa -she nodded shakingly.

Others noticed the interaction but didn't interfere as they know if it's important Yoongi will tell them.
But Jungkook had started getting a slight idea. He looked at y/n questioningly but y/n just looked away to avoid his gaze

Y/n was just playing with her food. Her appetite was long gone now.

After few moments she stood up as she wasn't able to calm her racing heart.

To be continued...

Hi!
I know and I am sorry that I didn't write what you all were expecting for this chapter.

I thought to write it but then got carried away writing the details and I am such a sucker for fluff that I couldn't bring myself to make Yoongi punish her when she wasn't feeling fine already.
Don't worry I will not disappoint you in next chapter.

Now I hope you like this chapter.
One thing I have noticed, you guys are more excited to see y/n in trouble than her having fun lol. The response I got in the previous chapter clearly indicates it😅.

Now if you want y/n to get punished soon do lots of votes and inline comments so that I can write next chapter soon😌

Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones🫶🏻
Thankyou!