Chapter 2

Meanwhile the same day Kim's mansion;
Here Jin and Namjoon are doing breakfast,

Jin: joonie did you talk to Tae? He has flight of tonight right? I couldn't talk to him for some days due to busy schedule in hospital.

Namjoon: yes hyung, i just talked to him at night. I can't believe he is finally coming back tonight after so many years.

Jin: yeah joon, I also can't believe my baby bear grew up so fast and he is a doctor finally.
And they kept on talking and having their breakfast.

So let me explain what's happening, Taehyung went to America after his college, to become a doctor and due to busy schedule and studies he couldn't come to korea even once in these 6,7 years. Jin and Namjoon occasionally went to America to meet him and finally today he is going to come back.

Their day passed swiftly in their respective works and now at night they are standing at airport waiting for their youngest.

Jin: he was supposed to land half an hour before where is he till now. Aishhh I can't even reach him through his phone.

Namjoon: calm down hyung, there must be some formalities- he was cut of by seeing a bear like human hugging jin from behind.

His lips immediately curled into a smile seeing his younger there infront of his eyes after a really long time.

Just then jin turned and hugged tae tightly
Jin: yaah! Kim Taehyung, do you even know we are standing here for so long where were you! He faked a stern expression but couldn't hide his happiness and smiled.

Tae: sorry sorry hyung they just kept on doing those formalities.

Namjoon: that's okay bear, come here
He opened his arms for a hug.

Taehyung wasted no time in jumping in his arms and hugged him tightly.

Timeskip-
They came back from airport, now having their dinner.

Hyung I can't eat this much- complained Taehyung with a pout.

No, look how skinny you have become, they starved my kid. Now eat, you have to finish this all- Said jin

You are talking like an eomma hyung and no I'm not skinny, I am fit- tae laughed

No you are! And I am your elder, I can talk like eomma, now stop smiling you brat and finish this all- jin tried to put a stern expression but smiled anyways

Ok ok hyung- tae smiled
Namjoon was just smiling looking at them all the time.

After dinner, they went to bed as tae was tired due to jet lag and others also needed to rest.

Timeskip to morning;
Jin: yaah Kim Namjoon, if you don't wake-up right now, I'll definitely throw a bucket of water over you!

Just then a sleepy Namjoon opened his eyes, hyung let me sleep pls we slept late last night.

Jin: you brat did you forget that you have a university not to attend but to control. Can't believe, here I am trying to wake-up the principal of university just like a school going kid- his angry rap was cut of by namjoon,
Ok ok sorry hyung, see I'm up, pls stop you scoldings, i am grown up now and we have a younger in house too- he scratched his neck awkwardly.

Jin:Then Kim Namjoon, you should behave like a grown up, I swear if you don't get your ass up right now- ok ok I am going- saying this Namjoon ran to bathroom.

Jin smiled looking at his back, because no matter how much they grow up, they will always be his babies.

He went down to make breakfast. They do have maids at their house but on some special days he likes to cook by himself. And today is a special one.

Namjoon came down and jin was serving breakfast, they didn't wake tae up because he must be tired due to traveling.

Hyung, let me help you- saying this Namjoon held the pot to bring it to the dinning table but as it was hot and he held it without a cloth, he immediately left it as a reflex action and it broke down with a thud spilling it's contents on the floor.

Yaah! What do I do with you Brat, how many time have I told you to not touch anything in my kitchen, this is the 3rd thing of the week that you broke- yelled jin

Joon gave him a sheepish smile; sorry hyung
Sorry not accepted, you will clean all of this otherwise no breakfast- he scolded again.

Ok I'll have breakfast outside- tried Namjoon but he knows this is not going to work.

Don't you dare, you're not moving out of this house without cleaning this- jin said

Ok hyung- he looked down at the mess he has to clean.

( actually if you think joonie is being a brat to his hyung, you're so wrong. He is the most sensible one among his brothers. It's just as we all know he has extraordinary destruction powers and today is just a bad day for him. He is not a childish character here)

Just then Jin turned and saw Taehyung standing there-

To be continued...
Hi! Hope you're doing well. I'm fine too. How do you like the chapter. Pls vote if you like and do share your feedback in comments. Tried writing a longer chapter than before but this is my first time. Also this is not proofread so pls ignore any mistakes.
Till then take care.
We'll meet again!