The staff said: "The land on the mountain is public property, and the government will arrange people to work. Those who work will keep centimeters, and use the centimeters to buy things or exchange for food stamps. There are not as many supplies as before, so they will be distributed among them for the time being. However, It's okay if you have something you want to trade. Well, just don't disturb the soil. If you dig too much, you will be fined and you will be arrested seriously. You should take a walk and take a look. The scenery on this mountain is really good. But don't pick and break it randomly, let people who come over in the future also take a look."

This may be the last precious treasure of the locals, so don't miss it once.

If the floods continue to rise in a few years, the mountain is destined to become history.

Just a few years later, still can't find a way to stop the rising floods?

no one knows.

There are tents on both sides of the road. The sea water is not far away from them, and it may be submerged in two days.

However, Li Hanfei looked at them and they were still living calmly and calmly, as if they didn't notice at all.

In fact, if you think about it, you know that the flood has been going on for more than two months. Two months is enough to rise 60 meters. This mountain may have been half submerged.

Wherever it was flooded, people moved with tents and salutes. As long as there are no strong winds or waves, moving like this is as common as eating and drinking.

People are adaptable and may be much more adaptable than they think.

Compared to those who are still drifting helplessly at sea, the people here are already quite content and enjoying everything they have now.

Stability is happiness.

There are three redemption points, but they are close to each other. Just walk up the mountain. A short distance away, there is a simple stone path up the mountain. The official redemption point is the closest. If you walk a few steps up the mountain, you can see dozens of meters of towering trees and bushes. In front of the grass and trees, there are people walking back and forth, bending down from time to time, and now they are digging wild vegetables.

Li Hanfei's ship now has food on board, but because of the addition of the Dou family and his daughter, it consumes a bit too much, so he has no plans to sell it. Besides, the official vegetables are coming out soon, so there is little point in selling green vegetables. However, after having vegetable greenhouses, it is more important to grow crops with a long growth cycle such as eggplant as soon as possible.

When they opened express delivery, they not only received plants, but also various kinds of seeds.

Jiang Yuechu saw the man digging wild vegetables and whispered to Li Hanfei: "I can recognize some wild vegetables. Come and dig them when you are free?"

Li Hanfei said: "This mountain has probably been dug out for a long time. It's winter, so there shouldn't be anything new coming out."

Thinking about it, Jiang Yue just felt pity and said: "I'm really hungry for wild vegetables. If we spend the winter here, we can find them next spring. I know a lot of them."

Wild vegetables have a different flavor than the vegetables at home. Li Hanfei has eaten some of them and wants to taste them fresh.

Continuing to climb up, the stone steps are very rough, obviously they were recently rushed to work. It is fine for adults to walk, but it is a bit difficult for Dou Yanyan. But she remained silent, panting from exhaustion and did not speak.