But as an adult, he will be responsible for his own life choices.

No matter what happens in the future, at least at this moment, Yuecheng is so beautiful and delicious.

The author has something to say: don't stop burning! ! ! !

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2021-02-1620:23:21~2021-02-1721:34:52~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 salted fish;

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Wood Fire Ruge; 19 bottles of Nanfeng; 5 bottles of Shigure and Xiaoxi; 2 bottles of the fleeting time is like water; 1 bottle of nicknames: Manchuan Qingmeng, Yunxi, and Aurora;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 35 [Fourth update of ten consecutive updates]

The wind and rain outside continued, and the boat was shaking a bit.

The strong wind and the heavy rain beat on the windows, and the very regular white noise reached the ears, making people feel lazy and just want to sleep until the end of the world.

After sleeping until the afternoon, Li Hanfei woke up, touched the blanket on his body, opened his eyes and saw Yue Cheng sleeping soundly next to him.

Li Hanfei turned over and felt a pain in his back. A feeling of overdraft and weakness combined with the cold that had just improved made his physical condition worse.

The two of them did not hit the home run, but Li Hanfei humbly handed over the traditional craftsmanship to Yue Cheng.

Yuecheng was the door for me to explore and open up a new world out of curiosity, but I was just a novice after all. Li Hanfei taught him some details, and then Yue Cheng, who knew the essence and taste, came over again and again, almost making Li Hanfei's pussy spark.

He learned too quickly.

Why don't you give him flint and steel tomorrow? It should be fine if you let him drill wood to make fire by himself.

After all, the hand speed is here.

Enduring the pain and weakness caused by kidney overdraft, Li Hanfei also began to reflect on his being too impulsive.

But can this be all his fault?

cannot!

The atmosphere at that time was so good, and the rainy day was full of the romance of literary youth. The two of them had been in the same room for a long time, and it would be weird if they were not attracted to each other.

Coupled with a little ambiguous touch and the atmosphere in the novels he listened to, Li Hanfei caught a cold and took cold medicine and his spirit was easily abducted.

In this way, various coincidences and conditions came together, and the opponent happened to be the almost unparalleled Yuecheng.

Even if Liu Xiahui comes, it is impossible to really do nothing.

Looking back on his previous impulse, Li Hanfei even had the illusion that he was driven to do all this.

Can you regret it?

No, he didn't suffer.

Yue Cheng looks good, has a better figure, has a high IQ and has a higher education level.

Being able to roll on the bed with him once was because Li Hanfei took advantage of him.

What can happen later?