Looking at the water purification device, there is only less than half a cup of water. Not enough to fill the gaps between teeth.

No fish caught and not much water. The successive frustrations made Li Hanfei's mentality collapse. He drank the remaining juice in one gulp, poured some distilled water into it and rinsed it, tasting the sweet water with a bit of fruity aroma.

Holding the bottle, Li Han suddenly thought of something. He looked at the thick mouth of the bottle and laughed out loud.

Really, why should we stick to fishing when catching fish? For him who has no fishing experience, fishing is the stupidest way. The requirement given by the system is a device for catching fish, so obviously traps are the most important thing to consider.

Li Hanfei is not good at fishing, but he still has some experience in catching fish.

He turned around and took out the keychain from his backpack. There was a small fruit knife on the keychain.

Cut off three centimeters from the mouth of the juice bottle, then flip it back onto the bottle body and press down. Then insert some ventilation holes under the bottle, insert holes in the top and pass through the straps to tie it up. Then break off a piece of wafer and throw it into the bottle, tie the bottle to a fishhook and throw it into the sea.

As long as there are small fish in the sea, it is impossible to gain nothing at all.

Li Hanfei felt better after understanding this. I turned around and saw the sunset.

The afterglow of the setting sun dyed the entire sea area red. A clear dividing line between the sea and the sky was slowly swallowing the sun, and the setting sun drew a long red line on the sea.

Li Hanfei looked a little dazed.

He had never seen such a beautiful sunset.

The sea is really beautiful.

Until the sun completely set, darkness and cold enveloped Li Hanfei. Li Hanfei put on all the clothes and pants that had been dried in the sun, but still felt a little cold. He took out a coat from the barrel and covered himself with it. He curled up and lay there, but he was not sleepy at all.

Although he is in a difficult situation now, it is not at the point of life and death.

But I still don't know what my brother is like now.

That was his only relative. And he himself doesn't know whether he is on earth now. There was only a vast expanse of ocean as far as the eye could see, and it was unclear whether everyone on the ship had recovered from the danger.

That comet was so weird and unexplainable.

Li Hanfei understood that with the current world technology, as long as a comet is close to the earth, the comet's planetary trajectory can be calculated several years in advance. It is impossible for a comet that is ten kilometers away to hit the earth without knowing anything about the situation on the ground. What's more, the alarm was set off several hours before the impact.

And that meteorite that penetrated the cruise ship.

Could it have something to do with the comet? And by accident, the ship was sunk.

Then there's the system.

In fact, after thinking so much, in the final analysis, Li Hanfei doesn't even know what year it is.

Step by step towards the bow of the boat, listen to the sound of sea water tides in your ears, and look at the stars in the night sky.

The world at this time was incredibly beautiful. Just thinking about the violent storm on the day the ship sank makes people shudder.