566-568 (Final)

Chapter 566 Brother Zhuer is mighty

How smart is Nan Yu?

"Don't worry, Sister-in-law Jiu, I know that the fiefdom also needs money for construction, so I won't have any ideas."

Everyone can say nice things, but He Zhiran doesn't believe that anyone can resist the temptation of high profits.

Anyway, she and Mo Jiuye have nothing to worry about. They have a lot of bombs in their hands. Nan Yu knew this when he defeated Nanjiang and the barbarians six years ago.

Nan Yu chose not to ask, which shows that he has a brain, because even if he did, Mo Jiuye and his wife would not hand over the method of making bombs, which would inevitably make people feel wary.

The group of people continued walking. Along the way, Nan Yu kept asking questions.

"Sister-in-law Jiu, is this where the snow-white paper you see on the market came from?"

"Yes, there are two paper mills in the northwest. The white paper you mentioned is used for writing. There is also a new paper mill set up in the front, which produces paper towels."

Speaking of this tissue, Nan Yu is no stranger to it either.

Because Tang Mingrui knew how to handle things, he immediately sent someone to deliver some of each kind to Nan Yu as soon as he got the agency rights for the tissues.

Tang Mingrui thinks this paper towel is so easy to use. It is so easy to use when going to the toilet...

"Tissues are indeed a good thing." Nan Yu couldn't help but praise.

Keep walking, keep asking.

"Is this a cannery?"

"Yes, there is a huge amount of self-produced fruit in the northwest mountains. In order to sell it to further places, I came up with this idea."

"So this is a sugar factory? A place that specializes in making that kind of soft white sugar?"

"Yes, I found that the cultivated land on the barbarian side is not suitable for growing crops, but the yield of sugar cane is extremely high, so I asked the people there to plant more sugar cane to make soft white sugar."

Nan Yu kept nodding as he heard this, and he knew in his heart that Mo Jiuye did not have such a mind. These ideas must have been thought up by He Zhiran. What does a husband want from a wife like this?

Think about his harem again. Although the number of people in his harem is not large, those people only dress up and seduce him every day...

There is no other way, he also wants to spread the branches and leaves of the royal family, otherwise he would not care about those vulgar fans.

Nan Yu's thoughts changed quickly. He understood the principle of seeking political power in his position best. Now was not the time to think about that. When he came to the northwest, he felt that there was no one in the court who could talk to him freely, so he thought Although they didn't communicate much with Mo Jiuye, they always maintained an equal attitude.

In addition, he also heard a lot of rumors about the northwest. Some people said that the economy of the northwest has been countless times better than Dashun.

Someone else told him that all the goods sourced by Dashun Emperor Tang Mingrui's business now come from the northwest. He wanted to see how Mo Jiuye and his wife did this in just a few years.

The most important purpose is that he also wants to lead a better life for the people under his rule. Many things that he had not thought of may suddenly become clear to him when he arrives in the northwest.