406-410

Chapter 406 Returning with a Full Load

Boss Jin, who is full of crooked ideas about doing business, cannot be let go either.

In short, you can no longer affect the peaceful life of the Mo family because of your business.

Tang Mingrui clasped his fists towards the Mo family again.

"There are still many things to deal with today, so I won't bother you."

If it were in the past, he would definitely have a delicious meal before leaving when he came to the Mo family.

But not now, he is anxious!

Mo Jiuye knew that Tang Mingrui was impatient when it came to business matters, so he didn't try to persuade him to stay.

Before Tang Mingrui left, He Zhiran asked Lan'er to fetch a big watermelon for him to take back.

"Brother Tang, these are also my own fruits. You can take them back and try them. It is estimated that in another ten days or so, the ones planted in the fields will gradually mature. If you are interested, we can talk about it then."

This was the first time Tang Mingrui saw such a big fruit.

In fact, the watermelons grown by He Zhiran are still outstanding even in modern times.

After all, they are seeds produced by space. The watermelons grown must be special. The big size is just a feature. The most important thing is that all of them are as sweet as honey.

And He Zhiran is not worried about her business being taken away by others. She has already experimented. Only seeds cultivated in space will be independent of land and climate.

Seeds that are naturally formed outside are no different from ordinary seeds.

The land in the northwest is barren and many crops cannot survive. Even if those people buy watermelons or cantaloupes, they may not gain much from planting them in the northwest.

Of course, this does not exclude the possibility of smart people planting it in other areas. Even if the planting is successful, the fruits will be the same as those grown from ordinary seeds, and there is no comparison in appearance or taste with the fruits she grows here.

Tang Mingrui held the big watermelon and felt its weight. It weighed at least thirty kilograms.

"Sister-in-law Jiu, is this fruit?"

It was simply unbelievable to him. He had seen the winter melons grown in the capital, and they were the largest crops he knew.

Now, his knowledge was completely refreshed by the big watermelon in his arms, and he had to ask once to convince himself.

He Zhiran had long thought that Tang Mingrui would be shocked by the big watermelon. The Mo family was in the same state when they saw it.

She explained with a smile: "This is fruit. When you go back, cut it into small pieces with a knife and eat the red pulp inside. If you can put it in a cold place to cool down, the taste will be better."

The watermelon that the Mo family eats is placed in a well to cool down for a period of time in advance, which not only quenches thirst but also relieves heat.

He Zhiran also thought about using saltpeter to make ice, but he has been busy with other things recently and has not been able to take care of it.

Tang Mingrui nodded repeatedly after hearing this. He couldn't wait to go back and taste this big fruit called watermelon.

"Thank you so much Sister-in-law Ninth." After saying that, he looked at Mo Jiuye again: "Brother Ninth, you have to send a few people to help me transport the Second Master's group to the state capital."