451-455

Chapter 451 Let him completely disappear from this world

Due to the majesty of the Queen Mother, the Queen could only spare the life of the palace maid and let her successfully give birth to the fourth prince.

Although the fourth prince was born safely, the queen did not want his identity to be made public, let alone let him appear in front of others.

She claimed in front of Emperor Shunwu that if the emperor recognized the fourth prince, it would mean that he had behaved improperly as a king and had an affair with a lowly palace maid.

Not only that, the queen also asked her father, Prime Minister Xue, to write a secret letter to remind Emperor Shunwu not to do anything that would damage his image as an emperor.

In order to save his face, Emperor Shunwu listened to the words of the empress and his daughter and left the four princes, mother and son, to fend for themselves.

In the end, the Queen Mother couldn't bear the death of the royal heir for nothing, and always reminded the Queen not to go too far.

As for the rest, the Queen Mother did not interfere too much.

As a result, the mother and son lived on thin ice in the palace. In the end, the palace maid was tortured to death under the Queen's instruction.

Although the fourth prince was in the palace, he was sent to work with the eunuchs by the queen.

Now that Nan Heng is missing, the queen must have someone who can compete with Nan Qi in order to preserve her and the Xue family's status.

Therefore, she turned her attention to the fourth prince.

The queen went to Emperor Shunwu and said that since Nan Heng disappeared, she felt empty. It happened that the fourth prince had no mother. Now she was willing to adopt him under her name so that she would have someone to rely on when she grew old.

Emperor Shunwu also considered that both of his sons were missing, and having only one prince under his knees would definitely be criticized by the courtiers. Moreover, the fourth prince was still young, and he had no doubt about the queen's ambitions, so he readily agreed. Queen's request.

Although the fourth prince had not been publicly recognized by Emperor Shunwu, the people in Nanqi had investigated his existence a year ago.

There were still Nan Heng and Nan Rui around at that time, so he did not pay attention to an inconspicuous prince who was not recognized by the emperor.

Now, I didn't expect that this inconspicuous fourth prince would become the queen's last pawn.

Of course, it was impossible for Fei Nanyu to write so much content on a piece of paper. What he said was simpler, but both Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran could understand it.

The main purpose of Fei Nanyu telling so many things about the fourth prince was to remind Mo Jiuye to be careful. The queen did not know that the relationship between Nan Qi and Mo Jiuye was at loggerheads. Once Nan Qi became involved, she would definitely find a way to pardon the Mo family's crimes. When the time comes, with Mo Jiuye and Bao Nanqi, her Xue family will easily lose their foothold in the court.

Even if Fei Nanyu didn't remind him, Mo Jiuye would pay great attention to this point, especially what happened just now that the Xue family opened the Jingxian Building in the northwest. This shows that the Queen has already taken action, but Fei Nan Yu didn't notice it yet.

At the beginning, they also knew that one of the three officials in the capital was the Queen's father, Prime Minister Xue, but among the three female Gus in their hands, they did not know which one controlled the old General Jin.