521-525

Chapter 521 I will not treat you badly in the future

He Zhiran didn't know what to say at this moment.

A jade seal can only temporarily contain the queen's party. As time goes by, they will come up with countermeasures sooner or later.

It's not like this has never happened before in history. As long as the power is in hand, what does the jade seal mean?

"I advise you to think of some practical methods. A single jade seal can be reproduced if you meet a skilled craftsman."

Emperor Shunwu was a little dumbfounded when he heard this. He looked at He Zhiran blankly: "Then what do you want?"

"how?

Don't you admit that you are incompetent?

Under your rule, the people are impoverished and their lives are miserable.

In the border war, if it were not for the Mohists, it would not take long for the enemy to invade and completely engulf Dashun into their own territory. "

Logically speaking, He Zhiran shouldn't say the latter words at this time, but she just couldn't help it, she couldn't help but want to feel injustice for the Mo family.

There was no light in the room, and no matter how good Mo Jiuye's night vision was, he could not see Emperor Shunwu's expression clearly.

However, both he and He Zhiran could feel that Emperor Shunwu trembled slightly after hearing what he just said.

This shows that whether the Mo family was unjustly exiled or not, it deeply touched him.

"I have already made up my mind about the Mo family's affairs. It's not your turn to teach me a lesson."

It was obvious that Emperor Shunwu didn't want to talk about the Mo family's affairs.

He Zhiran also knew that it was not appropriate to talk about the injustice of the Mo family at this time. He had just vented his anger and felt much calmer now.

"Let me ask you, do you have any good way to reverse the current situation?

If there is someone who needs to be notified to do something, we can be the messenger. "

The main purpose of He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye's visit to the capital was to eliminate future dangers for the Mo family and to kill all those who might pose a threat to the Mo family. Their actions in rescuing Emperor Shun Wu today were purely for Fei Nanyu. Some people say that it is for the sake of all the people in the world.

"None of my sons is qualified for a big job, otherwise I would not have delayed establishing a heir apparent.

Now it seems that it has really verified my idea. Let's not talk about Nan Heng's disappearance. Nan Rui and Nan Qi are just submissive all day long without any imperial demeanor. The other is very happy with his achievements and lacks brains. "

Neither Mo Jiuye nor He Zhiran expected that Emperor Shunwu could say such a thing.

Especially Mo Jiuye, in his impression, Emperor Shunwu had always been ignorant and ignorant, and liked to listen to the slanders of treacherous villains.

Unexpectedly, he actually said such words today. Could it be that his mind suddenly became clearer after being locked in the secret room by the queen these days?

But this is impossible. The matter of selecting the crown prince has been discussed for a long time in the court. If he really thinks which son is qualified, the crown prince position will not be vacant for so long.