396-400

Chapter 396 As long as you are all alive

The third brother said a little funny: "What are you thinking about?

We brothers went out to search, wasn't it just to find our father, eldest brother, and second brother? It was natural that our father would come back together. "

Looking at Mo Yuance who was still stunned, the third brother continued: "What are you still doing? Go call your family out."

After being reminded by his third brother, Mo Yuance realized what was going on. He didn't care to ask about his father's situation, and turned around and ran towards Mrs. Mo's room.

"Mom, dad, eldest brother, and second brother are back..."

Not to mention Mrs. Mo who was in the room, even the sisters-in-law tending the vegetable garden in the backyard could hear this voice clearly.

In just the blink of an eye, Mrs. Mo's door was pushed open from inside.

It was also the first time for everyone to see her walking so fast.

"Yuance, what did you say? Your father, your eldest brother, and your second brother are back?"

Mo Yuance quickly stepped forward to support her and pointed in the direction of the parked carriage in the yard: "Mom, look, are they there?"

Mrs. Mo's eyes were wet now and her vision became blurry.

However, she could still tell that there were many tall figures standing near the carriage.

She staggered to the carriage, and two people knelt down in front of her.

"Mom, my son is unfilial and makes you worry..."

The eldest brother and the second brother said in unison, and kowtowed three times to Mrs. Mo.

These were the last two sons found by the Mo family. Madam Mo once thought that they would no longer be alive. Now that she saw them alive in front of her, the old lady couldn't control her tears.

At the same time, several sisters-in-law who were working in the backyard also rushed back.

Among them are the eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law.

The second sister-in-law, who had always talked a lot, was also stunned at the moment. She couldn't believe that the person in front of her was her husband whom she had not seen for many years.

The sister-in-law stood there covering her face and crying bitterly.

The other sisters-in-law are better off. Although their husbands are away from home, they all know the fact that they are no longer widows.

At this moment, the eldest brother and the second brother have just returned home, so everyone's attention will naturally be on the two brothers.

At this moment, Mrs. Mo had been helped forward by her seventh son, holding Mo Junrui with one hand and Mo Jiacheng with the other.

She choked with difficulty and said: "It would be great if you could come back, it would be great if you could come back."

Mo Junrui and Mo Jiacheng stood up, and then their eyes fell on their daughter-in-law who had reunited after a long absence.

The second sister-in-law met her husband's eyes and burst into tears.

At the same time, she also staggered over.

"Husband... Wuwuwu... You are finally back alive, do you know? Seeing that my brothers and sisters are no longer widows, how much I envy them... Wuwuwu..."