391-395

Chapter 391 Slow and incompetent

Fortunately, the ninth younger sister-in-law had strong bones and could not move their fetuses despite the exhaustion of the journey. Otherwise, he would have become the biggest sinner of the Mo family.

Now the ninth sister-in-law have spoken out and are not allowed to approach the carriage. Even if he, Mo Chuhan, has not slept for three days and three nights, he must keep this place safe.

Looking at the naive Bage, He Zhiran suppressed the smile on her face.

"Okay, with my brothers watching over me, I will be able to calm down and study the antidote."

Mo Jiuye closed the carriage door again.

At the same time, He Zhiran's consciousness also entered the space to check.

Now that it had been two hours since she communicated with the little collector, he planned to check if there was any good news on his phone.

As soon as she turned on her phone, she saw a message from Little Collector.

[Fortunately, I got what you wanted and can put it on the shelves at any time. 】

He Zhiran immediately replied: [I saw it, please put the serum on the shelves quickly. 】

I haven't heard from Little Collector again, but his store has new notifications about the products.

He Zhiran hurriedly went in to check, and it turned out to be the kind of serum she needed.

As before, the price is one yuan.

He Zhiran knew that the price of this serum has always been very high because of its rarity.

If she remembered correctly, in her previous life, she helped her teacher go to H market to buy one. The price at that time was 36,000 yuan a piece.

Thirty-six thousand is definitely not a small amount of money in modern times, and He Zhiran discovered after purchasing it that the little collector sold her not one serum for one yuan, but a whole box of ten serums.

Calculated in this way, the price is 360,000.

In fact, He Zhiran didn't know that in modern times, this serum has been discontinued, and the remaining stocks have all increased in price.

The ten serums purchased by the little collector cost a million.

However, he was never stingy with He Zhiran.

Although the two of them were in business, they both received a lot of help from each other.

Therefore, he didn't feel bad at all about spending the million.

He Zhiran didn't like taking advantage, and the little collector also helped her a lot.

She suddenly remembered the few night pearls that Mo Jiuye had placed in the carriage.

Mo Jiuye has already told the origin of those night pearls. They were all found in Yuan Meng's tomb.

Although this night pearl is not as big as the one taken away from Dashun Treasury, it can be regarded as the best of the best.

So, she quickly left the space consciously, selected the largest one in the package, and brought it into the space.

[Thank you for helping me so much and giving you a surprise. 】

After He Zhiran finished speaking, she skillfully took a photo of the night pearl and uploaded it to the store for sale.

Taobao valued Ye Mingzhu at 10 million, but He Zhiran only paid 5 million.