146-150

Chapter 146 I also have a husband

Mo Yunfeng looked around and then at He Zhiran, with a confused look on his face.

"Who is this?

Also, Ninth Brother, why are you dressed like this? "

In Mo Yunfeng's impression, Ninth Brother is a clean-tempered person.

However, Mo Jiuye was currently wearing a pair of coarse linen clothes, which were still covered with dust.

Moreover, Jiu Di has never had a maid by his side, so why would this woman follow him?

"Third brother, this is my wife Heshi. Now our Mo family has been confiscated and exiled by the emperor's decree. Our current location is the upper reaches of the Salt Lake, which is also the only way for us to rush to the place of exile." Mo Jiu Ye explained patiently.

Hearing this, Mo Yunfeng's eyes widened.

All this was too unreal for him.

When he left home, his ninth brother was only seventeen years old. At that time, his mother also urged him to marry the He family as soon as possible and add a child to the Mo family.

But the ninth brother used his young age as an excuse to refuse again and again.

However, at this moment, the ninth brother said that he was married to a daughter of the He family. What was going on?

Mo Yunfeng was simply confused.

Mo Jiuye knew that time was running out, and he also knew the doubts in Mo Yunfeng's heart.

He spoke again and told him exactly what happened.

After Mo Yunfeng listened to his ninth brother's account of the events of the Mo family over the years, he knelt on the ground and cried bitterly.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran knew that Mo Yunfeng would definitely feel uncomfortable if he had to accept these facts all at once. Crying was also a way to vent, so neither of them stepped forward to dissuade him.

After Mo Yunfeng had cried enough, he looked at Mo Jiuye.

"Ninth brother, third brother will not appear in public for the time being."

"Third brother, what are your plans?" Before Mo Jiuye finished speaking, he was interrupted by Mo Yunfeng.

"Anyway, everyone thinks I'm dead, and I'm not in the Mo family's exile team. I just took this opportunity to go out and find the whereabouts of my eldest brother and my second brother."

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other, and both of them felt that what Mo Yunfeng said made sense.

Not to mention that their current status prevented them from going out to look for their eldest and second brothers. Even after arriving in the northwest, they had to register with the government first. Moreover, the court had regulations that without the emperor's will, prisoners who were exiled could not leave the place of exile for half a step in their lives.

Local officials would regularly check the homes of the exiles. Once they found that someone had left, they would report the matter to the court.

This will cause unnecessary trouble to the family.

Therefore, it is the best way for Mo Yunfeng not to participate in the exile now and to directly go out to look for people.

Mo Jiuye nodded: "In that case, I will find an opportunity for my mother, third sister-in-law and third brother to meet secretly, so that they can feel at ease."