526-530

Chapter 526 You really deserve to die

He Zhiran stepped aside, and Fei Nanyu appeared in front of Grandma Wang.

Grandma Wang looked at the person in front of her carefully.

"It looks like... it's so similar..." The eyebrows and eyes are exactly the same as the empress's.

Surprised, Grandma Wang quickly turned aside to let He Zhiran and Fei Nanyu in.

The two of them walked in and saw Mo Jiuye standing there with a person in his hand, which startled Grandma Wang.

"This...is this?"

Mo Jiuye strode into the room with the person in his arms. Because Grandma Fei almost caused trouble with her voice just now, he had never been very happy. Therefore, after he entered the room, he didn't pay attention to the severity of his actions and directly threw the person to the ground. leave.

Concubine Yuan Guifei has recovered a lot now and is able to walk around.

When she heard the conversation at the door, she came over to check with Emperor Shunwu.

When the two of them saw Fei Nanyu, they were stunned on the spot.

Because Fei Nanyu really looks like Concubine Yuan.

After listening to Mo Jiuye's story yesterday, and now seeing Fei Nanyu's appearance with my own eyes, it was difficult for people not to believe that they were blood relatives, mother and son.

Emperor Shunwu spoke first.

"May I have your name?"

At this time, Fei Nanyu's heart was no longer as peaceful as he had imagined.

After all, it was his biological parents standing in front of him. Even though these two people had owed him some debts over the years, the saying that blood is thicker than water was not said casually.

Fei Nanyu tried hard to adjust his mood, but he still couldn't face his biological parents calmly.

According to Fei Nanyu's usual habit of dealing with people, he would greet the emperor and concubines solemnly when he saw them. However, he couldn't do it today.

He stood there straight and there was no warmth in his tone.

"My name is Fei Nanyu."

Although Emperor Shunwu was a little dull, he was not without any emotions.

Among his sons, except for not liking Nan Rui and neglecting the fourth prince, he still loved Nan Heng and Nan Qi very much.

Especially when he thought that the person in front of him was really his own son, who had not enjoyed the treatment that a prince should have since he was born, and had suffered so much outside, Emperor Shunwu felt inexplicably heartbroken.

"Fei Nanyu, needless to say, Fei followed that slave. What's the word "nan"?"

Fei Nanyu had calmed down a lot at this moment. When Emperor Shunwu asked, he solemnly replied: "Because Nan is the national surname and ordinary people cannot use it at will. Therefore, when my father named me, he chose the surname Mu, Nan."

Emperor Shunwu could ask these questions calmly, but Concubine Yuan Guifei beside him could not. At this moment, she had already rushed forward and grabbed Fei Nanyu's arm.

Because Fei Nanyu was tall, Concubine Yuan could only look up at him.

"You must be the biological son of the concubine. There is no mistake. It is the concubine who is sorry for you..."