41-45

Chapter 41 Mobile Phone

Zhang Qing was originally in a hurry to eat delicious food, but when his companion took the initiative, he handed Li Rouer directly to him.

"Li Hu, don't make the same old mistakes. People like this must make her suffer."

Li Hu smiled and waved his hand: "Don't worry! I promise not to let anything go."

Zhang Qing turned back and kicked each of the He brothers hard.

"Get out of here, if you dare to look for trouble again, be careful with the whip."

The He brothers were still a little confused. It was clear that Li Rouer had testified for them, and it was a sure thing that He Zhiran would be defeated. Why did it just go away like this?

Not only was He Zhiran okay, Li Rouer, who kindly testified, was beaten instead.

The two brothers were helped out in confusion, and He Zhiran also said goodbye and left after seeing this.

When she came out of Peng Wang's house, she saw Li Hu pulling Li Rouer to a corner.

As for what the two of them were going to do, it was none of her business.

She had just walked out a few steps when she heard Li Rouer's artificial cry of pain.

Obviously, this is all fake...

He Zhiran was too lazy to expose the matter as it had nothing to do with him.

What's more, because of such a trivial matter, an official is not worthy of his punishment. If he wants to make Li Rou'er suffer, there are many ways to do it, not least this time.

Returning to the ten-person room of the Mo family's female relatives, the sisters-in-law had already cleared away the dishes.

The sisters-in-law also went to the kitchen to boil some hot water and prepare for a simple wash.

Speaking of washing, He Zhiran was not idle either. She brought a basin of hot water to Mo Jiuye and asked him to wash it first.

When there were no outsiders, Mo Jiuye looked the same as when he was not injured and could move quite freely.

Mo Jiuye took the initiative to take the water basin that He Zhiran brought in and put it on the ground before Mo Jiuye asked.

"What just happened?"

Even though he couldn't go out, the noise outside couldn't be hidden from his ears.

He Zhiran didn't hide anything and told how he beat up the He brothers and how Peng Wang solved the case.

Mo Jiuye clenched her fists tightly.

"It's really too much of a lie."

He Zhiran had already beaten up the He brothers, and Li Rou'er, who had perjured her testimony, was not in a bad situation, so she was relieved about the matter and wouldn't take it to heart at all.

Seeing that Mo Jiuye was angry, He Zhiran comforted him softly: "I'm not at a disadvantage, so there's no need to get angry with those people."

Mo Jiuye didn't speak again, his eyes were gloomy, and he was about to wash up.

He Zhiran knew that it was inconvenient for her to stay here right now, so she took the initiative to go outside and close the door.

In a rare moment of leisure, He Zhiran sat on the pony in the courtyard of the inn to rest.

On the surface it looks like she is resting, but in fact her consciousness has entered the space.

Since she obtained this space, she has not studied it carefully except for taking things and storing them.