111-115

Chapter 111 Do you have any purpose in doing this?

The prescription for treating the plague was provided by He Zhiran, and no one knew the types of medicinal materials better than her.

"I wonder what medicinal materials Mr. Fei is looking for?"

"The only medicinal ingredient missing now is Coptis chinensis. I traveled to two counties and couldn't find it.

Originally, I planned to use King Qi's badge to seek help from the county magistrate here, but I just heard that the magistrate's house was robbed last night, so I decided to go to the next county to have a look. "

In He Zhiran's opinion, coptis is not a rare medicinal material.

But she didn't know why it couldn't be bought in this area.

She rolled her eyes, thinking about it.

He Zhiran was not sure whether the boy beside Fei Nanyu could be trusted, so he winked at him: "Mr. Fei, can you lend me a moment to speak?"

Fei Nanyu naturally knew her intention.

"It doesn't matter, he is one of our own."

Since Fei Nanyu said so, He Zhiran no longer needed to dodge.

"Mr. Fei, I know why there is a shortage of coptis nearby."

Fei Nanyu raised his eyebrows: "Why?"

He Zhiran looked mysterious.

"To be honest, Mr. Fei, the people on the street are talking about me as the person who seriously injured the county magistrate's son."

This matter was aroused in the streets, and Fei Nanyu naturally knew it.

While he admired He Zhiran Yijie's ability to act bravely and righteously without fear of power, he couldn't figure out what the lack of Huanglian had to do with this matter.

Just when he was confused, He Zhiran continued: "In anger, I broke into the county magistrate's house at night and wanted to teach them a lesson.

Unexpectedly, while I was eavesdropping on their conversation on the roof, I accidentally got a piece of news. "

Fei Nanyu asked: "What news?"

He Zhiran immediately started making up random things.

"The county magistrate said that his small warehouse in the eastern suburbs has been filled with coptis, and the money collected by the city gate in the past few days cannot be stored in it.

In order to verify the truth, I went to the place mentioned by the county magistrate overnight. There was indeed a small warehouse there. After checking, I found that not only a large amount of Coptis chinensis was stored in it, but also several boxes of silver and copper coins. "

Fei Nanyu's eyes instantly lit up when he heard there were so many coptis.

He did not want to immediately think about why the county magistrate kept so many coptis, and urged: "Please ask Mrs. Mo to lead the way. If those coptis can be brought to Dongfeng County, the people of Dongfeng County will be saved."

All of this was made up by He Zhiran. How could she take Fei Nanyu to some county magistrate's warehouse now?

"Mr. Fei, my husband is seriously injured and is still waiting for me to buy him medicine. Do you think this will work? Let's make an appointment and I will take you there later."

Hearing that Mo Jiuye was seriously injured, Fei Nanyu remembered that he had ignored the reason why they appeared in Pingyang County.

However, he was a sensible person and knew that it was difficult to ask about such things, so he raised his fist towards He Zhiran.