381-385

Chapter 381 Let's search separately

Seeing that his younger brother's identity was not questioned by his elder brother, Mo Jiuye simply explained.

"Eldest brother, second brother, you were tricked by the southern Xinjiang people on the battlefield..."

Mo Jiuye kept the story short and briefly explained the matter.

The second brother also listened attentively. When he heard that the men of the Mo family had suffered so many unreasonable disasters, and that the Mo family was confiscated and exiled under the order of Emperor Shun Wu, he was so angry that his veins bulged.

He made a strong force and hit the stone bed with his fist.

There was a muffled sound in the cave, and the stone bed suddenly shattered.

The second brother who was on the bed bounced up nimbly and landed firmly on the ground, saying angrily.

"These bastards, I, the man of the Mo family, was loyal to Dashun, but in the end he ended up like this."

As he spoke, he looked down at his body again. It would be an exaggeration to say that he was not fully clothed.

If he hadn't been kept here without washing his face all year round, and his face was so black that it glowed, others would have noticed that his face was as red as a monkey's butt at this moment.

Mo Jiuye has seen scenes like his second brother's rampage many times.

After each brother was rescued and woke up, he would vent his dissatisfaction to varying degrees.

In comparison, the eldest brother is much calmer.

"Sixth brother, ninth brother, you just said that my father had the same experience as our brothers, but he hasn't been found yet?"

"Well, let's go out and look for someone now. If nothing else happens, my father should be nearby too."

Mo Jiuye said, already walking towards the entrance of the cave.

He has already observed that although the eldest brother and the second brother were infected by the puppet poison, the victory was that Mr. Simeng did not manipulate them into starving, and their bodies did not seem to have any major problems.

Especially the second brother, his internal strength is still the same as before, and he can break such a thick stone slab with one blow.

The second brother also came to his senses at this time. He had indeed failed to control his emotions just now. After venting his anger, his rationality returned instantly.

"Let's search separately."

Judging from Jiu Di's words, he and his eldest brother should have lived here for a long time. However, he was very unfamiliar with the environment here and had no impression at all.

It's no wonder that after being infected by the puppet Gu, he won't have his own consciousness at all. How can he be familiar with the surrounding environment?

When passing by Mo Yunfeng, Liang Hao and others, the eldest brother and the second brother just said hello to them. After all, the most important thing right now is to find the whereabouts of their father.

Mo Yunfeng became increasingly anxious when he saw that all his brothers were out looking for someone.

"Ninth Brother, is there really no good way to make me stand up?"

He just felt it specially, and his legs and feet were no longer so weak, but it was still a little difficult to stand up.

Mo Jiuye knew that the third brother was anxious, so he comforted him: "Third brother, you guys just rest here. We will come here as soon as we find your father."