356-360

Chapter 356 Where did you hide my father and brother?

Although Brother Six was possessed by the poison, I don't know what happened in the past few years.

But it didn't take much thinking to figure out that the puppet Gu on him was cast by the person in front of him, and they must have had many contacts.

Mr. Simeng has realized at this moment that the environment he is in is very unfavorable.

Especially after seeing Mo Jiuye approaching, he already knew that he had fallen into the hands of the Mo brothers.

Thinking of this, he secretly resented it. It was all because of his carelessness that Mo Jinnian had the chance to be rescued.

At the same time, he could also conclude that the person who rescued Mo Jinnian in southern Xinjiang was Mo Jiuye.

Even though Mr. Simeng had already guessed everything, he couldn't figure out who was able to remove the puppet poison he had given to others.

With his status in the world of cultivating Gu, I dare say that no one who is second will come out to claim first.

It is impossible for anyone to be able to detoxify the poison he inflicted on others.

Could it be that a Gu master who was more powerful than himself appeared without him noticing?

While Mr. Simeng was still in his own thoughts, Mo Jiuye stepped forward angrily and kicked him hard.

At the same time, Xiaobai, who had just flown back with his master, also flew into the room. Seeing his master showing off his power, he hovered over his head excitedly and let out a burst of joyful cries.

Mo Jiuye's kick showed no mercy at all. It hit Mr. Simeng's body for real.

Even though Mr. Simeng has martial arts skills, he is still a little overwhelmed.

However, his hands and feet were tied with ropes and he couldn't move at all. Just when he was about to get angry at Mo Jiuye, he saw his beloved pet.

"Baby, go bite him."

He is still aware of the power of the pets he keeps. Once the little ones show their claws, they are still very aggressive.

Today he fell into the hands of the Mo brothers, and there is probably no hope of his survival.

In this case, it's better to take his pet down with him, at least he won't be alone on the road.

As a result, to his surprise, Xiaobai didn't listen to his orders at all, but kept showing his favor to Mo Jiuye.

Mr. Simeng still has no intention of giving up. No matter what, he doesn't believe that his baby will disobey him. Maybe the little guy is a little too excited after not seeing him for a long time.

After thinking for a while, he planned to call Xiaobai to hurt the Mo brothers.

Unexpectedly, this time Xiaobai actually transformed into an eagle's beak and pecked his eyes.

When Mr. Simeng saw this, he was stunned for a moment. Otherwise, with his skill, even if his hands and feet were tied, he would not be completely unable to dodge.

Although Xiaobai didn't peck his eyes accurately, he pecked out a piece of flesh under the corner of his eyes.

The blood was dripping down the side of Mr. Simeng's face, coupled with his painful and shocked look, which made people look very hideous.

Seeing this, Mo Jiuye stretched out an arm, and Xiaobai immediately landed firmly on it.

He deliberately praised Xiaobai in front of Mr. Simeng.