321-325

Chapter 321 Trial of Poisoning Case

The Cui family looked at each other, and a bad feeling suddenly arose in their hearts.

The clan elder looked at the people behind him, called a young man, and asked him to use the excuse of chopping firewood to go to the foot of the mountain to have a look.

Of course, the news will definitely make the Cui family become bigger.

...

Mo Jiuye and Fifth Brother drove the carriage and arrived at the county government office not long after.

I happened to meet Mo Chuhan who had just had lunch and was taking people out to run errands.

Seeing his brothers coming over at this time, Mo Chuhan instinctively thought that something was wrong with them.

"Fifth brother, ninth brother, why are you here at this time?"

Mo Jiuye jumped out of the carriage first, and without saying a word, he pulled out the poisoned Cui family member from the carriage, and then threw him to the ground.

"Bago, this is the Cui family. He was so bold as to poison the workers' soup."

Mo Chuhan was very angry when he heard this. He stepped forward and kicked the Cui family members hard.

"You're really a coward. Do you know what poisoning is? If it's serious, you'll lose your head."

This kick hit the Cui family just on the waist. The force was so strong that the Cui family let out a series of screams in pain.

The official who was following Mo Chuhan also heard the conversation between the two brothers. He stepped forward with eyes and picked up the Cui family members and walked into the Yamen.

Others shouted: "Go and ask the Lord to convene a court to hear the poisoning case."

Mo Jiuye saw that someone had already run to ask for Meng Huaining, and said to Bage, "Bago, go to the medical clinic and ask a doctor to come over."

Mo Chuhan has been working as a head catcher in Yuncheng for several months, and he knows everything here very well. He knows where the doctors are better without Mo Jiuye telling him.

"Okay, I'll go now."

There is a miraculous doctor named Ninth Brother and Sister in the family, and he has never called a doctor when his family members are sick.

Mo Chuhan thought that the workers at home had been poisoned, and the ninth brother and sister were too busy to do it alone, so the ninth brother rushed him to call a doctor.

Poisoning is not a trivial matter, it can kill people if it is not done right...

Mo Chuhan did not listen carefully to his ninth brother's speech. Mo Jiuye asked him to invite a doctor to come over. The location of the doctor referred to the county government office, and the number was one. He did not listen at all.

He went to the city and invited all the famous doctors from several medical clinics to Xiling Village.

Of course, this is all for later.

Fifth brother tied the carriage to the horse farm in front of the county government office and followed Mo Jiuye into the government office.

Hearing that it was someone from the Mo family, Meng Huaining ran to the court faster than a rabbit.

When Mo Jiuye and Fifth Brother saw him, he was still adjusting his slightly crooked official hat.

Seeing the two of them, Meng Huaining walked out from behind the desk enthusiastically and stood in the middle of the courtroom to communicate with the two.