156-160

Chapter 156 Little lady, you are finally here

Mo Jiuye couldn't understand the simplified Chinese characters in the book. Seeing He Zhiran's serious expression for a long time, he asked with concern:

"Can't you find the antidote?"

"The formula for the antidote has been found, but there is a medicinal ingredient that is too rare. I'm worried that I won't be able to get it."

Mo Jiuye asked: "What kind of medicinal material is it?"

"Dangpi, have you heard of it?"

"You mean naughty skin?"

Judging from Mo Jiuye's tone, he was no stranger to this.

"Do you know about Danpi?" He Zhiran seemed to see a glimmer of hope.

"Two years ago, I was ordered to escort the fourth princess to southern Xinjiang for marriage. There was a medicinal material called Danpi in her dowry."

Hearing that it was the dowry of the fourth princess, He Zhiran first thought of the queen.

The fourth princess is the queen's biological daughter, so it is understandable that her wedding dowry contains medicinal materials, but the fact that the queen is willing to bring her such a precious medicinal material with a single effect makes people wonder.

Mo Jiuye suddenly thought of this truth.

The two looked at each other tacitly, and neither of them said a word.

The queen must have been worried that if the Mo family discovered the clues and found the formula for the antidote, all her previous efforts would be in vain. Therefore, she took the birth skin as the dowry of the fourth princess to southern Xinjiang, in order to completely cut off the relationship between the Mo family and hope.

Thinking of this, Mo Jiuye became so angry that his veins popped out. He wished he could rush into the palace right now and kill that vicious woman quickly.

Mo Jiuye didn't even realize that his desire for revenge had become increasingly uncontrollable.

He Zhiran knew how precious the skin was, and since Mo Jiuye knew the whereabouts of the medicinal materials, her target could only be in southern Xinjiang.

The sisters-in-law's poisoning was not life-threatening, and the detoxification process was not imminent.

After settling in the northwest, in order to find the whereabouts of their eldest brother and second brother, they will definitely go to southern Xinjiang and take the opportunity to find the whereabouts of Danpi.

It has to be said that the two of them were thinking in sync, and Mo Jiuye thought the same way.

Therefore, I put aside the matter of searching for the birthplace for the time being and will figure out a solution after I go to southern Xinjiang.

Of course, He Zhiran will always pay attention to Taobao's trends. If that special serum becomes widely used, Taobao may have links to sell it.

In short, He Zhiran will take these two detoxification directions to heart.

After all, it was broad daylight, and it was not easy for the two of them to linger in the space for too long, so He Zhiran took Mo Jiuye away with him.

She went to check on her sixth sister-in-law.

Sixth Sister-in-law was sweating all over after taking the medicine, but she is fine now.

She heard that she had earned money by making dolls yesterday, and she felt better and remembered to continue making dolls.

Her thoughts were stopped by He Zhiran. It was understandable to want to make money, but health was the most important thing.