511-515

Chapter 511 I will leave Ran Ran to you

She took out several small paper packages from her arms, opened them, and showed them in front of He Shangshu.

"Dad, look at these, they are all poisons I made myself. With these, I can save my life when I encounter danger.

Also, although my husband and I wanted to get rid of those people, we never thought of acting recklessly. We would definitely put our own safety first. "

Mo Jiuye also saw He Zhiran's purpose in saying this, and he helped:

"Father-in-law, today is a good opportunity."

As he spoke, he bent down and groped Eunuch Liu's body.

Soon, there was a sign in his hand similar to the one he used when entering the city.

"Father-in-law, with this sign, I can enter the palace without any effort."

He Shangshu stared at Mo Jiuye, and it was clear from his firm eyes that his son-in-law was not joking.

Even if he wanted to stop it, he would probably be powerless.

What's more, he also knew that if he wanted to get rid of the Queen's party, the first thing he had to do was to disintegrate their power.

And the person who disrupted the power of the Queen's party was Emperor Shunwu.

Now that Emperor Shunwu's life and death are unknown, it would be good if Mo Jiuye could successfully enter the palace and find out some useful information. At least he would know the internal situation of the enemy, and they could think of countermeasures based on this.

After thinking about it, He Shangshu couldn't find any reason to stop them except that his daughter wanted to follow Mo Jiuye into the palace.

He Zhiran also knows how to assess the situation.

"Dad, I will dress up as a chamberlain and follow you by your side. After all, I may have to investigate the harem. It is not convenient for a grown man to come in and out of your husband. Don't worry, I promise to come back safely."

He Shangshu looked at He Zhiran helplessly, and finally compromised.

He solemnly said to Mo Jiuye: "In that case, I will leave Ran Ran to you."

"Don't worry, father-in-law, I will definitely bring Ran Ran back unscathed."

I looked at the sky and saw that it was getting late.

He Shangshu reminded: "As far as I know, the guards at the palace gate change guard at midnight. If you take action, it is best after midnight."

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran both knew the reason for this.

After all, Eunuch Liu had just left the palace with two chamberlains who were the guards for the first half of the night. If they went back before their shift changed, not only would there be a new person, but there would even be one less person, it would definitely arouse the suspicion of the guards.

After midnight, the guards changed their guard. No one knew who or how many people were out in the middle of the night.

Time was limited, and it was not convenient for Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran to communicate with He Shangshu at this time. He called Uncle Feng over and dragged the three eunuchs into the yard.

Anyway, Uncle Feng just said that his father-in-law has sent all the servants away, so there is no need to worry about being seen.

Mo Jiuye took off the clothes of the two chamberlains, and then took the lives of several of them with a knife.