216-220

Chapter 216 Becoming a Wife for the First Time

He Zhiran was not in a hurry to make dolls this time.

She has been observing in Yuncheng these days. There are not many rich people here, but they are not as many as in other cities.

Although the cost of the dolls is not high, Tang Mingrui once sold twelve of them for a sky-high price.

Moreover, these fabrics do not always find opportunities to see the light. Once they are used up, they don't know when they can be replenished.

There is also Tang Mingrui, who has not been heard from since he entered Yuncheng with them.

She planned to make plans after contacting Tang Mingrui.

Therefore, making dolls is not urgent at all, but it is not impossible at all.

The sisters-in-law have been working very hard these days for family matters, so there is no need to stay up late just to earn a living.

"Sisters-in-law, there is no rush when it comes to making dolls. There are many colors of fabric this time. I want to study a few more styles before we start."

The sisters-in-law heard that the ninth brother and sister wanted to study more about the doll's appearance. Knowing that they couldn't rush the matter, they stopped thinking about making it immediately.

Mrs. Mo stood behind the crowd and saw that everyone had finished speaking, so she urged:

"It's getting late. Let's go back and rest early after dinner. We still have things to do tomorrow."

The sisters-in-law always listened to their mother-in-law and left the hut to prepare dinner.

There are still a lot of fresh ingredients at home that are not available for everyone to taste. He Zhiran had a hard day, so he stopped thinking about it.

After having dinner with Mo Jiuye, she took the rice balls into the space together.

Mo Jiuye knew that her daughter-in-law had a hard day, so after washing, she took the initiative to massage her.

It had been a long time, and He Zhiran had not enjoyed such treatment.

When Mo Jiuye put his big hand on her sore shoulders, He Zhiran let out a few comfortable groans.

"Well... right here..."

This sound...

This soft touch...

For Mo Jiuye, it was simply a huge torture.

His body became restless unconsciously.

However, the little woman enjoying her husband's super service doesn't know yet that she is playing with fire!

Mo Jiuye's body was unbearably hot, and the strength in his big hands gradually lost balance.

He Zhiran felt something was wrong with the strength and turned around to ask.

"Are you worried? Why are you so inattentive?"

As soon as she finished speaking, her body was hugged by a man.

What followed was a domineering and slightly jerky kiss.

He Zhiran was still immersed in the pleasure of the massage just now, when she was suddenly attacked by Mo Jiuye, and she instinctively wanted to push him away.

After all, this was the first time in her two lives that she had been so close to a man, and He Zhiran felt a little overwhelmed for a while.

But she was not as strong as Mo Jiuye. She tried to push a few times, but the other party was still as steady as a rock, and the domineering kiss became deeper and deeper.