426-430

Chapter 426 Hanyue's dowry is too expensive

Speaking of this, He Zhiran really didn't have any bills or anything like that.

She is not good at business, nor is she good at managing money. The reason why she can develop some profitable businesses in this era is simply to take advantage of her soul.

In the past, when paying wages to her family, she would only make a rough calculation of the family's income, and then distribute a portion to everyone, while the rest would be used as the family's public accounts.

She didn't have any accurate figures for this public account, after all, the recent expenses were more than the income.

For example, eleven courtyard houses and breeding farms were built, and there was no lack of investment here and there.

There were many more, but they were all financial subsidies from the space anyway, and she was too lazy to record them.

Hearing He Zhiran's advice, the sisters-in-law decided that the jewelry they prepared for Mo Hanyue came from the family's public account, so they stopped fighting to share it.

What He Zhiran said could convince his sisters-in-law, but he couldn't hide it from Mrs. Mo.

Although the Duke's Mansion didn't have much money back then, the old lady had been in charge of the business for many years. Even if she didn't have detailed figures, she had a rough idea of ​​how much profit the family's business had now.

He Zhiran insisted on giving these jewelry to Mo Hanyue as a dowry and opened the box without any explanation.

It is said to be a small box, but it is actually about the size of a modern shoe box.

It was filled with all kinds of gold and silver jewelry.

Things made with modern technology can dazzle everyone's eyes regardless of their quality or appearance.

He Zhiran took out a gold necklace with a peony flower pendant and made a gesture on Mo Hanyue's neck.

"This will look great when worn outside the wedding dress."

Immediately afterwards, she took out a pair of peony flower earrings of the same style as the pendant.

"This is a perfect match for the necklace. If Hanyue wears it on her wedding day, she will definitely enchant her husband."

Although He Zhiran's words were a bit exaggerated, they were also true.

The style of the necklace and earrings simply shocked all the female family members. Even Mrs. Mo, who just wanted to stop her behavior, opened her eyes wide.

"Jiuye, did you buy these jewelry in the city?"

Mrs. Mo knew that her son went to the city to purchase these things today, so she asked this question.

In her knowledge, let alone in the barren northwest, even in the best jewelry stores in the capital, she could not find jewelry of such good quality, style, and beauty.

These jewelry were all selected by He Zhiran, and he deliberately did not choose anything too unusual, in order not to be questioned by others.

Unexpectedly, these things still shocked my mother-in-law.

Seeing that Mo Jiuye didn't know how to explain it, she took the initiative and said, "Mom, these jewelry are all designs I drew in my spare time. I asked my husband to go to the city to find a jewelry shop to order them a while ago."

After saying this, Mrs. Mo really believed it.

Her ninth daughter-in-law has an unusually good mind and can come up with novel ideas from time to time. It is not surprising that she can draw such beautiful jewelry patterns.