466-470

Chapter 466 You are the great hero of our Mo family

Mo Jiuye patted her gently: "Okay, we will never have children again."

Zhao Wenpo heard the conversation between the young couple and shouldn't have intervened, but she still couldn't help it.

"Our Dashun Dynasty pays attention to having many children and grandchildren. You are young and good-looking, so the babies you will give birth to will definitely be fat and white. How can you not give birth to more?"

"No more babies!"

"I won't even survive if I beat you to death!"

The couple said it almost in unison.

He Zhiran was tortured by this pain, while Mo Jiuye's heart was bleeding at the thought of letting his wife suffer like this again.

Seeing the young couple's attitude, Zhao Wenpo immediately shut up.

However, she was cursing in her heart. She had seen too many women who said such things, and they would still end up doing the same thing later on.

In her opinion, when giving birth to a child, the scars are healed and the pain is forgotten. How could she not give birth?

Although she was muttering in her heart, Zhao Wenpo did not dare to be careless at all and was always observing He Zhiran's situation.

Just when Hezhiran was in so much pain that he didn't know what to do, Zhao Wenpo finally spoke.

"Hurry, get ready, you're about to give birth."

After hearing what Zhao Wenpo said, Mo Jiuye quickly asked: "Auntie, what do I need to do now?"

Zhao Wenpo looked at his hand which was still held by He Zhiran.

You get above her head so that he can grab you easily, which makes it easier to use strength.

Today's delivery at Mo's house was under special circumstances. With a man accompanying the mother, Mrs. Zhao Wen saved the trouble of helping He Zhiran find a point of support.

Mo Jiuye found a good position obediently.

"Ran Ran, you can hold me as long as you want, as long as it makes you feel better."

He Zhiran was also very cooperative, holding on to Mo Jiuye's arm, hoping that the child would come out soon so that she could suffer less.

Mrs. Zhao Wen was very skilled in delivering babies and quickly prepared the tools she wanted to use.

She came under He Zhiran and took a look, then said: "Follow my command and use your strength as hard as I tell you."

He Zhiran nodded with difficulty...

Not long after, a loud cry of a baby came from the room.

Zhao Wenpo quickly wrapped the child in the quilt she had prepared in advance and stuffed it into Mo Jiuye's arms.

"Congratulations, its a boy."

A small meat dumpling was stuffed into Mo Jiuye's arms unexpectedly, and he was still a little confused.

When Zhao Wenpo saw this, she couldn't help but joked: "Are you so happy when you heard that you gave birth to a son?"

Before Mo Jiuye could react, the door was already pushed open from the outside.

Mrs. He and Mrs. Mo barged in together.

Although the child's cry was not loud, it could still be heard clearly outside.