61-65

Chapter 61 Express Delivery in Ancient and Modern Times

The official was very kind today and gave each of them a black-faced steamed bun.

Even so, their stomachs were still growling as they had not seen oil and water for several days.

Li Rouer's uninjured hand clenched her fist tightly, and she didn't even realize that her fingertips were embedded in her flesh.

Zhu realized something was wrong with her immediately. Thinking about the scene where they were beaten by the Mo family, Zhu was still a little scared.

She quickly reminded Li Rou'er in a low voice: "Rou'er, we are no match for that vicious woman. It's better not to provoke them in the future."

Li Rouer glared at Mrs. Zhu fiercely.

She really didn't want to say anything to this mother who had only known how to be submissive all her life.

She turned her head away and closed her eyes, pretending to rest her mind. Her mind was filled with the scene of Mo Jiuye squatting by the stove to help He Zhiran light the fire.

She watched from a distance. Although the two of them did not communicate, the scene of a husband and a wife accompanying each other really hurt her.

Ever since Mo Jiuye helped him stop the frightened horse, from the first moment she saw Mo Jiuye, she was deeply attracted by his temperament that was different from ordinary men.

Of course, what attracted her was Mo Jiuye's identity as the Protector of the Country.

The desire to marry Mo Jiuye became stronger as time went by.

So much so, that after learning that He Zhiran successfully married Mo Jiuye, she wished she could ruin their marriage with her own hands.

Now that Mo Jiuye is no longer the youngest Duke of Dashun, her rationality tells her that no matter how good-looking that man is, he will not be her good match.

After a few days of exile, Li Rouer was afraid of such a life of wandering.

The only way to change the current predicament is to get out of here...

The Mo family had a hearty meal. Before it got completely dark, He Zhiran led everyone to pickle all the remaining fish, tie them with straw ropes and hang them around the wooden cart.

After finishing their work, it was already dark, and the Mo family, Fang family, and Xie family all set up tents.

The tent designed by He Zhiran can accommodate two people, and the sisters-in-law looked for companions to enter the tent in a tacit understanding.

Mrs. Mo was with Mo Hanyue.

There was no doubt that He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye were in the same tent.

Except for those who needed to be on guard duty, all the officials imitated the Mo family and got into the tent.

The He family and the Li family watched all this with bitterness, and the unknown fire in their hearts became even stronger.

They were both exiled under the same decree, so why was there such a big gap in their treatment?

Li Yuer and Li Ruer, one on each side, hugged Li Liang's arms and wiped away tears.

"Dad, I don't want to sleep outside. When I woke up early, my clothes were wet with dew."

"Dad, can you go and beg the officials to allocate a tent like that to us?"

Li Liang felt unhappy when he saw this scene.