551-555

Chapter 551: The wings are really strong when you grow up

Mo Jiuye said goodbye to his two brothers and took He Zhiran straight to Xiling Village.

When I got home, I naturally had to explain clearly what I just said to my family again.

As expected, as Mo Jiuye expected, no one in his family objected to his actions.

Mo Qing, in particular, served the imperial court for most of his life. He was disappointed because of the unjust injustice suffered by the Mo family, but his desire to serve the imperial court never ended.

I originally thought that it would be good for the family to be reunited, and all the fame and fortune would be empty.

But since having Zhu'er, his heart has been a little shaken.

After all, it was the thoughts of the older generation, and he always felt that the descendants of the Mo family, especially his eldest grandson, should not remain in obscurity like this.

Now it's okay, Mo Jiuye promised Nan Yu to be the king of Zhenxi, not only hereditary but also a fiefdom.

For Mo Qing, it was simply the best of both worlds.

Not only can their family continue to live together in the northwest, but Zhuer's future title has also been arranged.

Similarly, although Mrs. Mo didn't think as much as Mo Qing thought, she only thought about her precious grandson being able to inherit his father's business in the future, which was considered a big honor.

The sisters-in-law were even more happy. On the one hand, they were happy that the Mo family had been vindicated and would be able to find opportunities to return to Beijing to visit their parents. On the other hand, it was also because of the woman's little vanity.

If Mo Jiuye had not been crowned king, even if the Mo family's crimes were vindicated, they would still be civilians when they returned to their parents' home.

There are many concubines and concubines in the family, and I have been jealous of them since childhood. If I appear as a commoner, wouldn't it be an excuse for others to laugh at me.

It's different now. All the things they were worried about have been solved.

In short, He Zhiran's decision to remind Mo Jiuye pleased everyone in the Mo family.

After a long talk with their families, Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran returned to their yard.

Mrs. He and He Ziming had already known the news of their return.

Mrs. He was both happy and angry. She was happy that her daughter and son-in-law had returned safely, but she was angry that He Zhiran left without saying goodbye.

He Ziming was also anxious to see the two of them because he was anxious to understand the situation in the capital, and the most important thing was his father's decision.

Mrs. He has already made plans. She will definitely scold He Zhiran when he comes back.

As a result, when He Zhiran and her husband appeared in front of her, Mrs. He's power was immediately broken. It can be said that the anger in her heart was swept away.

She pulled He Zhiran and looked her up and down, tears falling uncontrollably.

"You kid, you have really grown up and your wings are hard. You don't even listen to your mother. In such a dangerous place in the capital, what can you do as a woman?"

He Zhiran had left Northwest for a month when he suddenly heard his mother talking about him, and he felt an inexplicable warmth in his heart.

Although this mother was nagging a little, she really loved her daughter.