66-70

Chapter 66 Dealing with Wild Wolves

He Zhiran looked like she suddenly realized it. If Peng Wang hadn't mentioned it, she would have almost forgotten about killing the wolf last night.

Hearing Peng Wang ask her how to deal with it, He Zhiran was not so carried away that he forgot his current identity.

This is because Peng Wang is a good person, considering their wishes.

If it were a black-hearted official like that, people wouldn't care who killed the wolf. Wouldn't it be nice to get it in the city to exchange for money?

Therefore, He Zhiran did not turn his back on his guests, but instead asked, "What are Mr. Peng's plans?"

Peng Wang spread his hands and told the truth.

"If it were in the past and I killed so many wolves, I wouldn't consider whose credit it was and just send them to the city for money."

These words were true enough to the ears of He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye.

To put it bluntly, they were nothing more than exiled prisoners trying to make ends meet under the hands of these officials. The fact that Peng Wang could say something like this to them meant that he no longer treated them as prisoners.

Such a person is definitely worth getting to know deeply.

In fact, when Peng Wang asked this question, He Zhiran already had a plan in mind.

Now that she understood Peng Wang's thoughts, she no longer held back.

"Master Peng, even if you send the wolf to the city in exchange for money, I'm afraid you won't be able to get much, right?"

Peng Wang nodded: "Last year, we killed two wild wolves on the road and sent them to the city. They paid one tael of silver for each."

He Zhiran raised his eyebrows: "Can you send the wolf to the leather goods?"

"Well, the owner of the fur shop said that no one eats wolf meat and only buys it based on the price of the fur."

In fact, Peng Wang thinks that one tael of silver and one wolf is already very good. After all, he doesn't feel too little for the free silver.

What's more, we killed so many wild wolves last night. If we pay one tael for each one, we can still get fifty taels!

He came here to discuss, on the one hand out of respect for the two of them, and on the other hand, he thought that if they agreed to his proposal, he would bring up the matter of dividing the money.

However, judging from He Zhiran's attitude, she seemed to disapprove of taking the wild wolf to a fur shop to exchange for money.

"If I could make these wolves more valuable, would Mr. Peng be willing?"

"How could I not want to do this?" Peng Wang replied without thinking.

He Zhiran glanced around, thinking that the wolves killed last night were mostly due to her and Mo Jiuye, but she also saw that the men of the Xie family and Fang family also contributed, and they couldn't let them go in vain. Get busy.

What's more, neither the Xie family nor the Fang family have any money, so continuing to support them like this is not a long-term solution. It is better to let them take the opportunity to earn some money.

I believe that this way, the Xie family and the Fang family will be more confident in the future.

"Master Peng, if I can help these wild wolves gain more profits, can I distribute the money they get?"