1-5

Chapter 1 Worshiping the Heroic Idol

"Everyone, please look, this is the tomb of the famous general Mo Jiuye in history."

The tour guide waved the small flag in his hand and led the tourists towards the entrance of the underground palace.

For some reason, He Zhiran felt a sense of solemnity when she came here.

As a special military doctor, she does not chase stars, but only worships heroes.

The owner of this tomb, Mo Jiuye, is one of the heroes she admires.

Mo Jiuye was the most powerful general in the Dashun Dynasty. He led his army to beat the crap out of foreign enemies many times.

However, with such a hero the emperor was jealous of at that time because of his great achievements, so that he was dismissed from office and exiled.

He Zhiran listened to the tour guide's boastful introduction and kept sighing in her heart.

It can only be said that this hero was born at the wrong time. If Mo Jiuye could live a few more years and wait until the new emperor ascends the throne, he would definitely be rehabilitated. Unfortunately, fate made him die on the road to exile... ...

Just when He Zhiran was immersed in her own thoughts, she suddenly felt a violent shaking under her feet.

Someone shouted: "Run, there's an earthquake."

With He Zhiran's skills, she could escape this natural disaster smoothly. However, she stayed here forever to save others.

Before her consciousness disappeared, the corners of He Zhiran's lips curled up slightly: "That's good, you can sleep here forever with the heroes."

...

Da Shunchao.

The Duke Protector's Mansion is decorated with lanterns and colorful decorations, and the music and drums are loud!

"Bow down to heaven and earth!"

Following a long-pitched shout, He Zhiran felt like a puppet being supported to salute.

"Second bow to the high hall!"

"Bow down to the husband and wife!"

"Sent to the bridal chamber..."

He Zhiran's head was still a little dizzy, but it did not delay her memory of accepting this body.

Ignoring the noisy congratulations and Xi Po's endless auspicious words, He Zhiran's consciousness was completely stuck in her own thoughts at this moment.

After sorting out these memories, she had to accept the fact that she had traveled through time.

And she also dressed up as the newlywed wife of the idol hero Mo Jiuye in her heart...

The original owner had the same name as her, also named He Zhiran. She was the eldest daughter of the He Yuanming family, the Minister of Household Affairs at that time. She had been with Mo Jiu since she was a child. Ye made an engagement.

The Mo family has been loyal and loyal for generations, and all the men have sacrificed their lives for the country. Now only Mo Jiuye is left.

Five years ago, after Mo Jiuye's last brother died on the battlefield, he took command of the war at the age of 16, and at the same time single-handedly supported the Protectorate Palace full of widows.

Now Mo Jiuye has returned in triumph, and with the help of the old lady of the Mo family, they chose an auspicious day to get married.

However, the original owner wanted to regret her marriage. She didn't want to be a widow like those women in the Protector's Palace.