316-320

Chapter 316 You can study slowly

Just a structural diagram of a courtyard house completely aroused Hu Cong's interest.

He stared at the drawing in his hand, feeling more and more ashamed of himself.

I really don't know how this woman came up with such an idea. If he hadn't been lucky enough to see this drawing, he might never have known that a house could be built like this and that it could have such convenient and practical facilities.

After thinking for a long time, Hu Cong asked Mo Jiuye sheepishly.

"Ninth Young Master, I wonder if you have hired any craftsmen to build this courtyard?"

This was supposed to be something Mo Jiuye mentioned on his own initiative, but Hu Cong preempted it.

However, based on his understanding of Hu Cong, it is not surprising at all that he can do this.

"I came to Brother Hu just to ask you to be the chief engineer of the yard. I wonder what Brother Hu thinks?"

When Hu Cong heard this, he couldn't stop the joy on his face.

He didn't even hesitate and kept nodding.

"Okay, okay, as long as the Ninth Young Master can trust me, I am willing to be the chief engineer of your house construction."

The chief engineer is the senior craftsman of this era. He is responsible for arranging and directing the overall structure and construction of the building.

In Dashun, there are not many people with such ability.

Hu Cong is one of them. When he was in the capital, the dignitaries felt extremely honored to have him as the chief engineer of their homes.

It's a pity that Hu Cong is a rigid person. He can only help people build a house with a structure that he is satisfied with, otherwise he will not agree.

Because of this, he offended many powerful people in the capital.

It was now obvious that even if Mo Jiuye didn't say anything, he would take the initiative to participate in the construction of the Mo family's house.

It can be said that this is the first time in Hu Cong's life that he has taken such initiative.

Seeing Hu Cong agree, Mo Jiuye was also very happy. After all, he understood Hu Cong's status in the construction industry in the capital.

He quickly handed over all the design drawings in his hand to Hu Cong.

"Brother Hu, look at these, they are the details of my wife's paintings."

Hu Cong nodded and took the drawings. The first one was the detailed structural drawing of the flush toilet.

When He Zhiran was explaining it to him just now, he had already begun to wonder in his mind what this flush toilet should look like.

Seeing the vivid design drawings, Hu Cong suddenly felt a sense of enlightenment.

Why hadn't he thought that a flush toilet could be built like this? It was perfect.

There are also materials used for floor heating, which are all made of iron pipes. The connection between the iron pipes, and the thing called the faucet, can be said to be ingenious in design.

In short, these design drawings can be said to have once again opened a new door for Hu Cong's achievements in the construction industry.

The more he looked at these drawings, the more interested he became, and he even ignored the two people beside him.