401-405

Chapter 401 Reunion Banquet

Mo Qing saw the person in front of him stunned for a moment.

Upon seeing this, Mrs. Mo quickly introduced: "Master, these are Ari and Mrs. Mei."

She did not directly tell the true identities of Nan Rui and De Concubine. This is what Nan Rui once warned. From now on, they will no longer be King Rui and Concubine De.

It is estimated that Mo Qing looked very familiar to the two of them, and she would definitely recognize them as long as she mentioned them a little bit.

Mo Qing was somewhat unfamiliar with this title, but he knew his old wife very well. If she could introduce someone to him like this, she must be someone he knew.

So, Mo Qing looked intently at Nan Rui's mother and son. After a long time, he felt a sudden realization, and at the same time he felt incredible.

It would be fine if only one person looked familiar, but they were both familiar people standing together, which had to make Mo Qing believe that the people in front of him were His Royal Highness Prince Rui and Empress Dowager De.

I just don't know why this mother and son appeared in a barren land like the northwest?

No wonder Mo Qingfu muttered that on the way back from the Western Region, he was always groggy in the carriage. In order to let him have a good rest, his sons did not tell him much.

Back in Xiling Village, the family discussed raising an army, and later prepared a reunion banquet. Therefore, Mo Qing didn't know anything about Nan Rui and De Fei's affairs in the northwest.

Looking at my family and two old friends, they all seemed not surprised to see Nan Rui and his son. It can be seen that it is not surprising at all that they can appear in Xiling Village.

Even though he had countless questions in his mind, Mo Qing tried to remain calm on his face.

When the old wife introduced them, she called them Ari and Mrs. Mei. There must be some hidden secret in this, and he couldn't spoil it.

"Hahaha... welcome, welcome. Today is our family reunion banquet. Please come and take a seat."

Unable to stand up, he could only make a please gesture.

As for the first place in the seat, he had no intention of giving it to anyone.

Nowadays, Mo Qing doesn't have a good impression of Nan, so he greets him with a smile because he doesn't want to ruin the atmosphere of the scene.

As for how to treat Nan Rui and his mother and son in the future, we still need to inquire about the situation before making a decision.

Nan Rui has always been a gentle and gentle person, even when he was a prince, he was approachable to others.

Seeing Mo Qing speak, he supported Concubine De and sat generously below Mo Qing and Mrs. Mo. Sitting in that position, there was no sense of disobedience on his face.

At this moment, not only Mo Qing was curious about Nan Rui's mother and son, but Mo Junrui and Mo Jiacheng were also curious.

However, like Mo Qing, they tried to control their curiosity in front of so many people and planned to wait until the guests left before asking.

Unexpectedly, Nan Rui took the initiative to talk about his situation while eating.

Mo Qing couldn't tell for a while whether Nan Rui was really tired of power or had another agenda. In short, he couldn't completely trust him.

Now that the situation at home has been clearly known to others, it seems that the matter of quietly raising an army must be done quickly.

In this world, people's hearts are unpredictable. Who can completely understand someone else's mind?