261-265

Chapter 261 I will find a way to cure Fourth Brother

It's not that he doesn't believe in his wife's medical skills, but the situation of the fourth brother is very special. Now he is lucky to be found alive.

Mo Jiuye has even thought that in the future, as long as he can bring his fourth brother home, he would rather support him for the rest of his life, as long as he lives.

It's not surprising that He Zhiran was questioned. If she hadn't mastered the advanced medical technology of later generations and the advanced medical equipment in her space, she would never have said such a thing.

"Believe me, I will find a way to cure Fourth Brother."

Mo Xiuyan listened clearly to the conversation between the two. In order not to make the ninth brother and his wife sad, he did not refute.

After all, this was someone else's territory. To be on the safe side, Mo Jiuye didn't dare to stay here any longer.

He Zhiran had the same idea, so he took out the silver needle from the space.

"Fourth brother, let me give you acupuncture first to make you feel better."

As soon as he finished speaking, before Mo Xiuyan could respond, He Zhiran quickly inserted silver needles into several acupuncture points on his head.

Soon, Mo Xiuyan lost consciousness.

He Zhiran injected him with a small amount of drugs such as diazepam before placing him on the bed in the space operating room.

The two of them checked the room again, and after seeing nothing strange, they returned to the entrance of the secret room.

A visit to Simeng Villa and being able to find Mo Xiuyan was already the biggest gain for the two of them.

Moreover, judging from Huang Xu's interrogation, these people may not necessarily know more than him.

In order to leave here early to treat Mo Xiuyan, Mo Jiuye killed the three people directly and jumped out of the well with He Zhiran.

It was already midnight, and the view would not be very good when going down the mountain, so He Zhiran decided to enter the space on the spot to check on Mo Xiuyan's situation first.

After returning to the space, the two of them saw Fantuan'er struggling to climb onto the operating table.

After all, a stranger is here, so it's understandable that the little guy is curious.

Upon seeing this, He Zhiran quickly took the little guy aside and coaxed it to play by itself with a small apple.

Mo Xiuyan still remained in a deep sleep.

Mo Jiuye first fetched a basin of water, briefly helped the fourth brother clean up his body, and then changed into the clothes that He Zhiran temporarily bought for him at Taobao Mall.

After everything was taken care of, He Zhiran came to the operating room.

She first touched Mo Xiuyan's legs and frowned instantly.

Seeing this, Mo Jiuye asked nervously: "Ran Ran, how is fourth brother's leg?"

"The condition of the fourth brother's legs is not very optimistic. It is not an ordinary fracture at all."

He Zhiran thought for a while and expressed her preliminary judgment.

"Fourth brother's calf bones are all broken. In comparison, helping fourth brother reconnect the broken bones is a small problem. The most important thing is that all the muscles in his legs have been necrotic. Those necrotic muscles must be removed and regenerated. , in this way, the fourth brother will have a chance to stand up in the future."