531-535

Chapter 531 His life must be resolved by me

"Xue, don't talk nonsense here. Not long ago, my father said that he would make me the crown prince after the Mid-Autumn Festival."

After Nan Qi finished speaking, two ministers who supported him also stood up to help him speak.

"The emperor did say this. We were both present at the time. There is no way he could have lied."

At the same time, Nan Rui has ordered the private soldiers he brought to be ready to take action at all times.

Prime Minister Xue was no exception. The whereabouts of the emperor in the palace were unknown, and it was impossible to ask him about the whereabouts of the jade seal.

Now that they have controlled the court for a long time, for fear of changes, he can only break the pot and take over the power completely.

Now that we have a choice, we can no longer keep the two princes in front of us.

Almost at the same time as Nan Rui, Prime Minister Xue waved his hand towards the team behind him, indicating that they were ready to fight.

When Mo Jiuye saw Prime Minister Xue, he immediately remembered the nasty things he had done to the Mo family, and the anger in his heart burned uncontrollably.

He Zhiran also felt the same way, and she gently pushed Mo Jiuye's arm.

"Husband, this person will be dealt with today."

The location of the two of them was at a high place, and the distance from Prime Minister Xue was a bit far, at least five hundred meters by visual inspection.

At such a distance, if you want to kill him in one shot, the best weapon is a sniper rifle.

Just as He Zhiran took out the sniper rifle from the space, Mo Jiuye took it over.

"Ranran, let me come."

He Zhiran could hear that there was no warmth in Mo Jiuye's tone at this time, and there was even a chill in his body, which showed that he hated Prime Minister Xue to the extreme.

In fact, He Zhiran didn't intend to let Mo Jiuye take action. After all, she was more skilled in using the sniper rifle.

After all, this kind of assassination operation has only one chance, whether it is modern or ancient.

Moreover, the noise of the sniper rifle is very loud. After firing, everyone will definitely be alerted to look in their direction.

Therefore, no matter whether the assassination of Prime Minister Xue is successful or not, He Zhiran plans to hide in the space with Mo Jiuye after it is over, and come out at a safer time.

"Husband, you..." Can this be done?

Before He Zhiran finished her questioning words, Mo Jiuye cast a firm look at her.

"Old Thief Xue has an sworn feud with my Mo family, and I must take care of his fate."

What's more, in Mo Jiuye's heart, his daughter-in-law is just a petite daughter of the family, and is not suitable for such a life of fighting and killing.

Of course, there had been things that could only be blamed on his incompetence as a husband.

He Zhiran thought about what the Xue family did to the Mo family, and he really wouldn't be willing to do it if Mo Jiuye didn't do it himself.

"Okay, don't be nervous. Use the sight to determine the position before shooting."

In fact, He Zhiran still underestimated Mo Jiuye's enthusiasm for these weapons.