276-280

Chapter 276 I'm not sure until I check

He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye didn't want to stay here any longer, so they rushed to the Southern Xinjiang Palace in the rain.

If everything goes well, they can leave this ghost place tomorrow.

The heavy rain was more or less a help to both of them.

Although officers and soldiers can still be seen everywhere on the streets, they are also dressed like southern Xinjiang people, and southern Xinjiang people do not have the habit of covering up the rain, but passers-by will brave the rain.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier. He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye also followed the example of those from southern Xinjiang, covering their foreheads with their hands and trying not to blur their vision as they ran in the rainy night.

The soldiers who were searching saw that the people running in front of them were all people from southern Xinjiang. Besides, they were being wet by the rain and felt uncomfortable, so they naturally didn't pay too much attention during the search.

When the two of them ran past the officers and soldiers, they felt as if they were in a deserted place.

Mo Jiuye was no stranger to the capital of southern Xinjiang, so he checked the route during the day.

Therefore, they arrived near the palace easily.

Mo Jiuye pointed to the west side of the palace wall and said, "I checked and the guards there are weaker. Let's go in from there."

He Zhiran nodded, and the two held hands again and ran towards the west side of the palace.

Just as I turned a corner, I saw a group of people running towards me.

It is said that there is a group of people, only the leader is riding the horse, and the rest are all running behind the horse.

Mo Jiuye quickly picked up He Zhiran and jumped onto a big tree. The two of them held their breath and looked down.

There were about thirty people in this group, and both the generals on horseback and the running soldiers were all wearing crescent-shaped half-face masks.

The most surprising thing is that these people look like modern well-trained soldiers walking in square formations.

This is not unfamiliar at all to He Zhiran, a soldier in his previous life.

Although such a battle was not unfamiliar to He Zhiran, it appeared in this corner alley, and it was still late at night. What was their purpose of doing this?

This had to cause He Zhiran to think deeply.

Observing the postures of those people carefully, each person held a bright broadsword in their hands, all raised in front of their chests, with the tips of the swords pointed forward.

And no matter how they run, their movements will not change. The careful Mo Jiuye also discovered that their hands do not even shake.

The general on the horse was doing the same, holding a pair of copper hammers with one hand and holding the horse's reins with the other hand, looking straight ahead.

It was a dark night and the heavy rain seriously affected their sight. It was impossible to see clearly the faces and expressions of those people with half of their faces exposed.

But when he saw the pair of copper hammers, Mo Jiuye felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

Among the nine brothers in his Mo family, only Sixth Brother likes to use hammers. He once used a pair of copper hammers. The reason is that Sixth Brother is strong and his boxing and kicking skills are not as good as those of the other brothers.