226-230

Chapter 226 Didn't you give me the puppet Gu?

Mo Jiuye learned from the officials that Bage left with King Rui, and immediately followed him with He Zhiran.

Nan Rui ordered the guards to invite them in.

Mo Jiuye's eyes were cold and he said in a deep voice: "I have met His Highness Prince Rui." He said this, but he didn't mean to be respectful at all, and he even automatically ignored the salute.

He Zhiran was not very fond of the etiquette of this era. She stood beside Mo Jiuye without moving or even opening his mouth.

Nari glanced at the two of them and made a gesture of invitation.

"Please take a seat, both of you."

Mo Jiuye pulled He Zhiran and sat unceremoniously beside Ba Ge.

His hearing was very good, and just when he asked the guards to report Nan Rui outside the door, he vaguely heard some conversations in the room.

Facing a guy who was probably his enemy, Mo Jiuye was even more rude when he spoke.

"Based on what His Royal Highness Prince Rui just said, is it true that the puppet poison my Eighth Brother possessed was your handiwork?"

Facing Mo Jiuye's question, Nan Rui seemed very candid.

"All I can say is that it has to do with me."

Mo Jiuye raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you give me the puppet Gu?"

Nari shook his head and smiled bitterly.

"It's true that I didn't do it, but now that the mother voodoo is in my hands, I can't escape the blame no matter what."

When Mo Jiuye saw Nan Rui say this, he wanted to hear his explanation, so he did not interrupt.

Nan Rui continued: "Five years ago, I went on an outing in the suburbs with a few staff members. A mysterious man appeared on the road. I saw with my own eyes that he spilled a packet of poisonous powder. Everyone with me was poisoned and fell into a coma, except for me. No."

Mo Jiuye asked: "Why?"

Nan Rui smiled bitterly: "I have a special constitution since I was a child, and I am immune to poison, so I was not poisoned."

"What happened next?" Mo Jiuye planned to tell the story after hearing it.

"Then the mysterious man knocked me out and took me away. When I woke up, I was in a basement.

There were many expert guards there, and I couldn't escape. It wasn't until a day later that the mysterious man appeared again.

The mysterious man told me that he had cast a poison on my mother and concubine, and if I didn't do what he said, he would use the poison to torture my mother and concubine.

He knew that I didn't believe what he said, so he directly let me go to the palace to visit my mother-in-law. After three hours, my mother-in-law's body would be as painful as insect bites. If at that time, I wanted to let my mother-in-law If you want to survive, go to Wangpo Pavilion, twenty miles south of the capital, to find him.

I hurried back to the palace and found that my mother-in-law was just as the mysterious man said, her whole body was as uncomfortable as insect bites, and it was worse than death.

In order to save my mother and concubine, I didn't dare to stop for a moment and rushed to Wangpo Pavilion. As expected, the man was waiting there. "

As he spoke, Nan Rui's eyes showed pain.