96-100

Chapter 96 Niujiao Mountain

After listening to Zhou Laoba's words, He Zhiran had already guessed that this might be the mountain that Peng Wang once said they wanted to climb.

Peng Wang took the initiative to come to Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran to answer their questions.

"This mountain is called Niujiao Mountain. The top of the mountain is shaped like an ox's horn, hence the name.

If we don't waste too much time on the road in the early stage, we can also choose to walk around the foot of the mountain. In that case, it will take an extra seven or eight days.

We have climbed this mountain before and did not find any large wild animals. On the contrary, there were more pheasants and hares. By the way, we could also hunt game to satisfy our craving. "

He Zhiran raised his eyes and saw that, as Peng Wang said, there were two horn-shaped peaks at the highest point of the mountain. The names were really appropriate.

Moreover, the mountains seem to be connected to each other endlessly. Even just standing at the foot of the mountain makes people feel majestic.

As you can imagine, turning over from here is also a very physically demanding task.

At this time, most people had found a suitable place to stay, opened their tents and sat inside to rest.

Mo Jiuye came to He Zhiran, pointed to the tent that had just been set up and said, "After a long day's journey, go in and rest!"

He Zhiran was indeed a little tired, so she responded and followed Mo Jiuye back to the tent.

After resting for a while, He Zhiran asked Mo Jiuye to go up the mountain with her to take a look.

She said she wanted to take a look. She mainly considered that her family was full of women, so she wanted to find some branches and make simple hiking sticks for them.

In this way, if they encounter a difficult place on the mountain road, they can also have help.

The two worked together to make ten simple hiking poles to take back.

Seeing that a new gadget appeared in their hands, the Xie family and the Fang family also followed suit after asking about its use.

After spending a peaceful night, they got up early the next day. Everyone had a simple breakfast, packed their luggage and some belongings, carried them on their backs, and followed the officials to climb Niujiao Mountain.

It was okay at first, everyone had enough energy after a night's rest, but an hour after going out, they often fell behind.

Especially the He family. Whether they are carrying or carrying something, there are always several people looking after He Ming. Therefore, they often fall at the back of the team.

Even if the officials tried to scare them with whips to speed up, they could not speed up at all.

In desperation, Peng Wang could only stop and go with the large army.

This speed of travel was a blessing for Mo Jiuye.

From time to time, he would hunt down prey in the grass or other places on the roadside.

He Zhiran and her female relatives would also pick some herbs.

Peng Wang saw that he could gain so much by slowing down his speed, and his dissatisfaction with the He family subsided a lot.

Just walking and stopping all the way, by the afternoon, the large army entered the mountains.

I have to say that this is definitely a pure natural oxygen bar given by nature.