236-240

Chapter 236 I'll invite the ninth younger siblings to come over

Fifth brother did exactly what she said. Once he felt uncomfortable, he would try his best not to recall it.

However, today's situation was completely different from before. Mo Zhongyuan just instinctively recalled the past of painting the Kitchen God statue, and his head started to hurt again.

This headache was different from the past. In the past, headaches were gradual. Today, he just thought about the appearance of the Kitchen God statue in his mind, and his head hurt as if it was about to split.

This kind of pain made Mo Zhongyuan a little overwhelmed, and his handsome and handsome features were tightly wrinkled together.

Seeing her son like this, Mrs. Mo quickly asked with concern: "Zhongyuan, do you have a headache again?"

Several sisters-in-law also looked at him in horror, because Mo Zhongyuan's current state was really scary.

Veins popped up on his forehead. Despite this, in order not to worry his mother and the female relatives at home, Mo Zhongyuan still said with difficulty: "I'm fine."

Mo Zhongyuan had tried not to recall the Kitchen God statue, but his head still hurt so much that he wanted to run away.

The second sister-in-law ran outside in panic: "I'll invite the ninth younger sister-in-law over."

He Zhiran was pulled over by her second sister-in-law, and what she saw was Mo Zhongyuan holding his head in his hands, his body already cramping with pain.

Without caring much, He Zhiran quickly took out the silver needle from his arms and stuck it on several of Mo Chongyuan's acupuncture points.

After a while, Mo Zhongyuan calmed down and fell asleep.

Mrs. Mo was still frightened when she saw her son's condition just now, so she asked worriedly.

"Heshi, how is your fifth brother?"

Mo Zhongyuan's current condition may not be determined by looking at his pulse alone.

"Mom, I still need to check the condition of fifth brother further. I will call my husband to come over and help."

Of course, the main purpose of her coming to Mo Jiuye was to provide a cover for her to bring Mo Zhongyuan into the space.

Mo Jiuye was receiving construction materials at the foot of the mountain. When he saw his wife coming, he put down what he was doing and went to meet her.

"Ran Ran, is something wrong?"

He Zhiran pulled Mo Jiuye and said, "Come home with me first. Fifth brother's condition is not very good. I plan to take him into the space for examination."

Needless to say, Mo Jiuye also knew why his wife asked him to go back.

In full view of everyone in the village, Mo Jiuye found it difficult to use Qing Kung Fu, so the couple held hands and ran back to their home quickly.

When they arrived in the room, no matter how confused others were about the reasons why they were not allowed to stay, Mo Jiuye still sent them all out without explanation.

He closed the door and nodded slightly towards He Zhiran.

He Zhiran appeared in the space with Mo Zhongyuan. After a quick inspection, she appeared in the room with a happy face.

Seeing her expression, Mo Jiuye was stunned for a moment, and then asked: "Ran Ran, is Fifth Brother going to regain his memory?"

He Zhiran said with a smile: "I just checked Fifth Brother and found that the congestion on his head has almost been absorbed. If nothing goes wrong, his memory should be restored."