101-105

Chapter 101 Space Life (Part 1)

When He Zhiran came back, he saw that Mo Jiuye had propped up half of his body on his elbows.

She hurriedly stepped forward: "I told you that you can't get up, why are you still getting up?"

Mo Jiuye's face was a little red, and he seemed hesitant to speak.

"I...I want it to be convenient..."

He Zhiran immediately thought of Mo Jiuye's body.

His face suddenly turned red.

Mo Jiuye saw her embarrassment and lowered her head subconsciously. Her face had turned into a monkey's butt...

Although He Zhiran felt such an awkward feeling for the first time, considering Mo Jiuye's current physical condition, he tried his best not to think too much about it.

She helped Mo Jiuye buy a looser home clothes and a pair of men's underwear in the space.

"Your clothes are torn, so wear this for now."

With that said, He Zhiran took the top of the home clothes and quickly put it on Mo Jiuye.

As for the underwear and pants on the lower body, considering the awkward atmosphere between the two, He Zhiran briefly explained how to put them on, and then asked Mo Jiuye to put them on by himself.

At the same time, he did not forget to tell him to be careful about his wounds.

Mo Jiuye didn't find this outfit strange at all, but the style and fabric were slightly different from the clothes he usually wore.

Only that pair of underwear, after listening to He Zhiran's introduction, he knew what it was for.

Although he was still a little embarrassed to put it on himself, he still put it on as she said.

What he didn't expect was that this thing called underwear was actually very comfortable to wear...

After a long time, Mo Jiuye recovered those messy thoughts and said softly: "I'm dressed."

He Zhiran then turned around, helped him carefully get off the operating table, and walked slowly towards the bathroom.

At this time, the two people's heartbeats were beating like deer, and they could be heard very clearly in this silent space.

It makes the atmosphere in the space even more awkward.

Help Mo Jiuye out of the operating room and to the bathroom door.

He Zhiran finally spoke to break the silence.

"This is the bathroom, you should be careful when you are alone."

"Um!"

Mo Jiuye responded casually, opened the door and walked in.

For a long time, He Zhiran didn't hear anything going on inside.

She knocked on the door.

"How are you? Are you okay?"

After waiting for almost thirty seconds, no response was heard from Mo Jiuye.

Just when He Zhiran thought something was wrong with him and was about to break in, Mo Jiuye said hesitantly: "You...can you come in?"

He Zhiran subconsciously thought that Mo Jiuye must have a physical problem.

Without doubting his presence, He Zhiran immediately opened the bathroom door and walked in.

Mo Jiuye was standing there intact, but the expression on his face was as ugly as constipation.