46-50

Chapter 46 Beat up Li Hu

Fortunately, there is a cloth shop at the entrance of the market.

He Zhiran bought more than thirty quilts and a large amount of needlework, and still asked people from the cloth village to deliver them to the inn.

She looked at the wall clock in the space and saw that the time she had agreed with Zhou Laoba was still half an hour away.

He Zhiran struggled to push the wooden cart over, intending to find a shady place to rest for a while.

The wooden cart stopped outside a high wall, and He Zhiran found a large rock to sit on.

Taking advantage of her free time, she consciously entered the space to check whether her store passed the review.

The result made her a little disappointed. The words "Please be patient" were displayed on the screen of her mobile phone.

He Zhiran withdrew his consciousness out of boredom and looked around.

She didn't know why, but she had a bad feeling in her heart.

There is always a feeling that something is going to happen.

It is very likely that Li Hu did something.

Although she sensed it, He Zhiran really couldn't guess how Li Hu was going to embarrass her for a while.

Time passed bit by bit, and seeing that noon had passed, He Zhiran felt more and more strange.

With Zhou Laoba's personality, he doesn't seem like someone who doesn't keep his promises.

What's more, they just went to buy some dry food and it wouldn't take that long at all.

He Zhiran immediately made a decision, that is, she would not wait any longer and returned to the inn alone.

No matter what kind of medicine is sold in Li Hu's gourd, there is nothing wrong with her going back on time.

So, He Zhiran pushed the wooden cart towards the Chengxi Inn without hesitation.

Yunlai County is not that big. After walking for about two quarters of an hour, we saw the gate of the inn.

Just as He Zhiran was about to push the wooden cart into the gate, a whip shadow came towards him.

Fortunately, she was smart and avoided it in time.

As a result, the other party didn't give her any chance to breathe, and the second whip hit her face again.

"Heshi, you dare to run away, let's see if I don't beat you to death."

Li Hu waved the whip in his hand with a ferocious expression.

It was as if he had some deep hatred with He Zhiran.

He Zhiran was suddenly attacked and was already angry.

After seeing Li Hu's ferocious face again, her anger started to rise.

She raised her hand and grabbed the whip that was hitting her mercilessly.

With a clever move, she pulled Li Hu out of the gate together with the whip.

While Li Hu was still standing, He Zhiran flew up and kicked Li Hu directly on the waist.

Li Hu was in pain and the whip came out of his hand.

He held his waist that was sore from being kicked, pointed at He Zhiran and cursed loudly.

"You bitch, how dare you attack an official? I think you don't want to make it to the northwest alive."

There was a lot of commotion at the door, and other officials and prisoners also heard the noise and came to check.