476-480

Chapter 476 Don't you remember?

This news made the women of the Mo family more hopeful about their future life. At the same time, the fifth brother also ran to inform the two elders of the good news.

I heard that two more daughters-in-law at home were pregnant, and the two elders just laughed from ear to ear.

However, they did not get carried away because of their happiness. In order for the whole family to live a comfortable life, now is not the time for them to relax.

Meng Huaining and Mo Hanyue have been living in Xiling Village for three days since their marriage. No matter how busy he is with official work, he will rush back in the evening.

There may be a lot of things going on in the yamen today. When he and Mo Chuhan came back, they happened to encounter the last batch of old southern troops entering from the west of the village.

Although there were not many people, it was so late and looked sneaky, which inevitably made people suspicious.

Seeing this, Meng Huaining immediately jumped up and ran towards the group of people. Mo Chuhan was not slower than him, and the two of them blocked the way of the old troops almost at the same time.

"Who are you and why are you here late at night?"

At this time, the moon was dark and the wind was high, and the old men couldn't see the face of the person coming.

But they soon recognized Mo Chuhan's voice.

"Is it Master Ba?"

Mo Chuhan couldn't name this voice, but it did sound familiar.

"Who are you?"

"Eighth Master, it's me, I'm Zhao Liu. When we were at the border, I was always by your side as a vanguard!"

"Eighth Master, and me, I am Li Liang, and I am with Zhao Liu, don't you remember?"

"Eighth Master..."

These old men were obviously very excited. Before coming here, they had heard from the Seventh Master that all the men of the Mo family, including the old Duke, were alive. Now that they saw the alive Eighth Master with their own eyes, they didn't know what to expect from the excitement in their hearts. How to release.

Mo Chuhan didn't expect that after several years, he would still be able to stand together with these good brothers who had gone through life and death together.

"Are you the only ones coming to the northwest this time?"

Li Liang took a few steps forward and did not immediately answer Mo Chuhan's words. Instead, he glanced at Meng Huaining beside him.

Master Qi has already warned them that they are heading to the northwest secretly and may not see the light of day for some time in the future.

They just greeted Mr. Ba, but the man next to him was speechless.

If it were other masters of the Mo family, they would definitely be as enthusiastic as the eighth master when meeting them. After all, they often follow the men of the Mo family and know their temperaments very well.

Therefore, Li Liang did not dare to answer Mo Chuhan rashly, but planned to see Ba ​​Ye's reaction.

Mo Chuhan could see Li Liang's concerns. Based on his understanding of Meng Huaining, this guy was very shrewd. He could tell a rough idea from just a few words. Trying to hide it from him now would be a cover-up.

"This is Hanyue's husband, Mr. Meng, the magistrate of Yuncheng County."

Mo Chuhan's intention was obvious, which was to tell them that Meng Huaining was not an outsider.