416-420

Chapter 416 What's wrong with your body?

Mo Jiuye ran over quickly, reached out and grabbed Fifth Brother and lifted him up.

When the fifth brother reached the ground, he collapsed on the ground.

His whole body was completely black, and Mo Jiuye couldn't see any injuries at all, so he could only ask: "Fifth brother, how are you?"

The fifth brother shook his head, pointed to the deep pit behind him and said, "I'm fine. The eldest brother and the second brother are still down there. You can find a way to pull them up."

Mo Jiuye glanced into the deep pit. If he hadn't had good eyesight, he wouldn't have been able to see the two people lying spread out below.

Mo Jiuye jumped in. The two brothers couldn't tell who was who at the moment. Not only were their hair and faces dark, but they were also covered in a lot of dirt.

He strode forward to an elder brother, carried the man on his back and jumped up again.

Mo Jiuye repeated the same action twice and finally rescued the two brothers.

At this time, the condition of the two brothers was not very good. Although their bodies were pitch black, blood stains could be seen vaguely.

Fortunately, the two of them were breathing fairly smoothly.

Just when Mo Jiuye was about to try to wake the person up, he heard the sound of something heavy falling to the ground beside him.

The person who was already unconscious woke up after being thrown.

The third brother was in so much pain that he almost lost his breath. In addition, he was so dizzy that he fainted again just after he woke up.

Seeing such a scene, Mo Jiuye was astonished.

The fifth brother is in better condition among the brothers.

Although my head was a little dizzy, the good news was that my body didn't suffer any serious injuries.

Others were not very optimistic. Mo Jiuye had just tested their breathing, and although none of them seemed to be in danger of life, they were still injured to varying degrees.

The most important thing is that according to the fifth brother, when the explosion occurred, the brothers were concentrating on research and did not take any precautions.

This explosion was simply a surprise to the brothers.

Even if you are prepared, you may not be able to resist the power of the gunpowder explosion.

In just a few moments, the brother was thrown so high that he didn't even know what hit his head, and then he fell heavily into the pit.

The third brother was knocked directly into the tree...

Fifth Brother has recovered a lot at this time. Although there is still some pain in his body and head, how can a person who has been on countless battlefields care about this small injury?

He stood up hard.

"Ninth brother, let's take the brothers back to find the ninth sister-in-law now, shall we?"

Mo Jiuye thought the same way. The brothers looked like they had external injuries, but judging from their coma, it was certain that they had internal injuries. However, neither he nor Fifth Brother could specifically determine where the injuries were.

"Fifth brother, can you do it?"

Mo Jiuye alone couldn't get the third brother's unconscious person down the mountain.