441-445

Chapter 441 Isn't it enough for me to be honest?

Xue Fan was really scared and collapsed when Mo Jiuye sprinkled powder on his wound.

"No... don't torture me anymore, I know who Boss Tang is..."

Mo Jiuye stopped what he was doing.

"Why did you frame Boss Tang?"

Xue Fan took a few hard breaths and tried to calm his breathing.

"I did pretend to be Boss Tang. That's because Boss Jin's restaurant business is so good that it is my biggest competitor of Jingxian Restaurant. In order for Jingxian Restaurant to make more money in the northwest, I came up with the only way. Come and deal with him."

This was said so perfunctorily that not only Mo Jiuye didn't believe it, but even the subordinates who were listening on the side didn't believe it.

Mo Jiuye took out the small paper bag again and deliberately waved it in front of Xue Fan's eyes before throwing it towards his wound.

"I've already said it, why are you still doing this?" Xue Fan was anxious.

"This is the consequence of your dishonesty." As Mo Jiuye spoke, he did not stop moving his hands, and sprinkled the powder on Xue Fan's wound little by little.

"Just now, your dead men have said that you have been in the northwest for more than ten days, but you said it was only a few days.

Also, as far as I know, the best business in the northwest region is Tangji Restaurant. I'm afraid your move is because you are not in the bar?

Since you are not honest, I can only use some means to make you become honest. "

Xue Fan was really scared this time. The bloody hole was not only painful, it was simply devastating.

Indeed, when Xue Fan saw the new bloody hole in his leg again, he completely collapsed.

"Please... don't torture me anymore... Isn't it okay for me to be honest?"

Mo Jiuye didn't speak, because his patience was almost worn out by the cunning Xue Fan. He just stared at the other person coldly, waiting for him to speak.

Xue Fan also knew that he was doomed today, but he really couldn't bear this kind of psychologically devastating torture.

He muttered silently in his heart: Father, Aunt Queen, I'm sorry for you.

Xue Fan made up his mind and finally spoke.

"After I arrived in the northwest, I had several contacts with Boss Jin, and I heard from him that the cold rabbit in Tangji Restaurant came from a family named Mo.

He also said that the Mo family was exiled here by the emperor's order, so I can confirm that the Mo family mentioned by Boss Jin is the former Mo family of the Duke's Mansion.

In my understanding, the Mo family's home was confiscated before being exiled, and they were penniless when they left Beijing.

Therefore, I can confirm that cold eating rabbits are the capital of the Mo family's livelihood. "

Just when Xue Fan wanted to say something more, Mo Chuhan interrupted him angrily.

"You mean, the purpose of your doing this is to block the source of income of my Mo family?"

Xue Fan nodded: "That's true. When the Mo family was in the capital, they were often enemies of King Heng. You also know that our Xue family belongs to King Bao Heng. How can we not hate you, the Mo family?"