151-155

Chapter 151 I helped you find a profitable business today

Mo Jiuye touched her head lovingly, feeling happy that he could marry such a sensible and kind-hearted wife.

The two continued to wander for a while, feeling that the time was almost up, so they found a deserted place and entered the space.

I thought that this time I would go out and bring back some food produced in space.

Unexpectedly, we could successfully negotiate a small business.

He Zhiran opened Taobao Mall and purchased materials that could make two hundred jackrabbits.

After buying the things, she and Mo Jiuye were no longer calm.

Although these materials don't weigh much, they are piled together like a small mountain...

It seems that they have to hire a car to go back.

The two of them worked together to stuff the materials tightly into the sacks. There were exactly five sacks filled.

He Zhiran picked out a few bags of grain and her favorite fresh corn, and finally bought some meat at Taobao Mall.

In addition, I also brought some vegetables of each kind.

After preparing everything, He Zhiran used her mind to take these things out of the space. She stayed here to take care of them, while Mo Jiuye ran away quickly to hire a car.

Not long after, Mo Jiuye hired an ox cart and came back, and he and the driver loaded the goods into the cart.

He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye found an empty seat and sat down respectively before the bullock cart started slowly.

The people waiting at the camp did not expect that these two people would come back with so many things from a trip, and everyone stepped forward to help unload the truck.

All the things were moved back to where their families lived. Out of curiosity, the Fang family and the Xie family wanted to come over and see what they bought.

He Zhiran did not rush to open the sack containing food, but took out a long-eared rabbit doll whose space had been regenerated.

Seeing the doll, the sisters-in-law and Mo Hanyue gathered around it.

Mo Hanyue couldn't stop the love for the jackrabbit in her eyes.

"Sister-in-law Jiu, this doll is so beautiful."

He Zhiran took this opportunity to talk about making a long-eared rabbit.

"I helped you find a profitable business today."

Everyone's eyes lit up when they heard that there was a profitable business.

The second sister-in-law was the first to express her opinion: "Ninth brother and sister, the second sister-in-law has been on the road recently to exercise. She has a lot of strength. She can do laundry and other things."

The seventh sister-in-law also stepped forward: "Ninth brother and sister, I am the best at sewing."

Mo Hanyue took He Zhiran's arm: "Sister-in-law Jiu, Hanyue can do the same things that sisters-in-law can do, and Hanyue can endure hardship."

Seeing this, the Fang family and the Xie family also joined in.

Mrs. Zhao was the first to speak: "Niece-in-law, if there is anything suitable for us to do, we can do it."

He Zhiran looked around with a smile, then raised the jackrabbit in his hand.

"If I provide materials and let you make this doll, can you make it?"