291-295

Chapter 291 I will try my best to treat you

Later, she made dolls with her nine younger siblings and saved some more. She may have felt that she had no husband and no offspring, so she kept the money to support her old age in the future.

Such a thrifty fourth sister-in-law gave her all the money at once to treat her husband, which shows how deep her feelings for her fourth brother are.

Watching his wife's actions in the car, the tough guy Fourth Brother couldn't help but shed tears at the corners of his eyes.

He hated himself so much at this moment that he had become a burden to his wife when he returned home.

However, he couldn't move his body at all, and he couldn't even comfort his wife.

He Zhiran quickly helped his fourth sister-in-law to stand upright, and at the same time stuffed the purse back into her hand.

"Fourth sister-in-law, don't worry, we are all a family, and I will do my best to treat Fourth Brother's injuries."

Mo Xiuyan's injury was too serious, and He Zhiran did not dare to speak too harshly in front of so many people. If he encountered any unsolvable difficulties, wouldn't he have given everyone hope in vain?

When the fourth sister-in-law saw what the ninth younger sister said, she felt somewhat reassured. She firmly believed that her husband's illness would be cured with the ninth younger sister's medical skills.

On the other side of the carriage, the five men of the Mo family stepped forward and carried Mo Xiuyan and Mo Yuance into the house.

The fourth sister-in-law and the seventh sister-in-law also followed immediately. My husband was so seriously injured, so a resting place must be more comfortable.

They took out all the quilts, padded them thickly, and then ran out to heat the kang to make the room warmer.

Mrs. Mo had cried with joy just now. Now she saw her two injured sons being settled, so she took Mo Jiuye and Mo Jinnian to the main room together.

"Jiu Ye, if you can find your three brothers during your trip to southern Xinjiang, it must be very dangerous, right?"

It was indeed a bit dangerous, and Mo Jiuye didn't intend to make it too clear to make the old man worried.

"Fortunately, let's go to Simeng Villa first and find Fourth Brother in the secret room at the bottom of the well."

When the third brother heard that Mo Xiuyan was found in Simeng Villa, he stood up.

"Ninth brother, you said you found the fourth child at Simeng Villa?"

Thinking of this, Mo Yunfeng was obviously a little annoyed. He was the first person to find Simeng Villa.

But he didn't find any secret room, which made the fourth brother suffer for so many more days.

If he could be more careful and discover where the fourth brother was earlier, maybe the fourth brother's situation would be better.

Mo Jiuye knew what the third brother was thinking. He and Ran Ran went down the dry well in person. Without Ran Ran's help, he might not have been able to enter smoothly.

Even if the third brother went to a place full of poisons and poisonous insects, not only would he not be able to successfully rescue the fourth brother, he would probably have to get himself in there.

"Third brother, don't blame yourself. Fourth brother is locked in a secret room underground. If I hadn't accidentally touched the mechanism, I wouldn't have been able to find it."