246-250

Chapter 246 Which man doesn't like cars?

There is no comparison between the identity of the time traveler and the space. After all, this is a bit too incredible.

To put it bluntly, she is just a soul from another world. He Zhiran is not sure that she can be accepted by people of this era.

Therefore, she plans to keep this secret in her heart forever.

After Mo Jiuye was shocked for a moment, he quickly adjusted his mood. His wife's space was so incredible, especially the Taobao store where she could buy things. Although he didn't check it carefully, nothing he bought there was wrong. Can it subvert his cognition?

Thinking of this, he quickly accepted the big iron box in front of him.

With such a rare thing in front of him, how could Mo Jiuye not check it out?

He came to Big G, first touched the car window with his hand, and then asked: "Ran Ran, is this glass?"

He Zhiran nodded: "Yes, it's glass."

Mo Jiuye had already seen the glass she bought from Henry, so she didn't need to explain too much.

Seeing Mo Jiuye looking around, she stepped forward to open the car door and carefully explained the operations inside.

Mo Jiuye murmured a little in her heart. Although her daughter-in-law has such a magical space, she has never seen her study any cars. Why does she know so much about cars?

He was doubtful, but he was accustomed to not asking. After all, his wife had a big secret!

Now he couldn't wait to get in the car and operate it.

He Zhiran could see Mo Jiuye's eagerness to try. In his previous life, which man wouldn't like cars?

In order not to show that he was too familiar with cars, He Zhiran made every move deliberately tentatively.

Mo Jiuye sat in the passenger seat and watched carefully, keeping every step in mind.

After deliberately dilly-dallying, He Zhiran finally started the car.

She drove around the open space twice before being rushed to the passenger seat by Mo Jiuye, who was eager to get started.

It has to be said that Mo Jiuye is really talented in driving. After just one lap, he is already able to operate it skillfully and very steadily.

This kind of technology will definitely not work on modern roads with heavy traffic, but this is ancient times.

The roads they will take in the future are also some roads outside the city. At night, there are basically no pedestrians on their way.

Although there are some potholes on the road, she bought an off-road big G. Not to mention the potholes, even if it is a rough mountain road, it will be no problem.

Mo Jiuye has completely fallen in love with the feeling of driving. It is much easier and more comfortable than driving a mule cart.

And the seat under me is so soft that I don't feel tired at all.

At this moment, the haze in Mo Jiuye's heart has been completely replaced by the excitement at this moment.

He drove the car until all the gasoline inside was used up before he stopped unwillingly.

If he hadn't known that the gasoline was hard-earned, Mo Jiuye would have driven a few more laps.

The transportation to southern Xinjiang was already in place, and He Zhiran prepared some realgar.