41. Dance Practice

Stefan's POV

I pull up to the school, parking my red Porsche in a parking spot before climbing out, dark shades covering my eyes. I look around before seeing Natalie walking towards me, her hips swaying she walks with a huge grin on her face.  A matching grin appears on my face as I watch her.

"Nice car." Elena comments but I don't acknowledge her as I keep my eyes on Natalie. "Yeah, baby. Just when I thought you couldn't get any sexier." She teases, winking at me making me chuckle. "Well, it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage." I say before pulling her closer and kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Woah! PDA, guys. I need to wash my eyes out." Elena groans in disgust as me and Natalie snort in amusement. "Damon didn't say you were coming back today." She adds and I nod. "You know, I woke up this morning feeling great." I tell her, not taking my eyes of Natalie.

"And I figured it was time for me to get back to things." I finish. "Does that mean you're okay now...with all the cravings?" Elena asks carefully and I nod my head slightly, feeling slightly nervous. "Yeah, I mean the worst is over so now all I wanna do is spend as much time with my girl as possible." I say pulling Natalie closer to me.

"Seriously? You both make my sick with all your lovey dovey stuff. You're not going to kiss again are you?" Elena asks in disgust. "You seriously need to get some. You're so uptight." Natalie tells her as I run my hands up and down her thighs which are shown by her skirt.

"I am not uptight and I do not need to get some." Elena scoffs. "Yeah, you do." Natalie argues but Elena shakes her head. "Or, if you don't want to sleep with someone, then buy a vibrator." Natalie suggests. "Natalie!" Elena scolds but Natalie shrugs. "What? There's nothing wrong with it. I have four myself." She confesses making me look at her shocked.

"You do?" Elena asks also shocked and Natalie nods. "Yeah. Before Stefan, I needed something to help me release. Trust me, a vibrator is definitely better than your own fingers." She says, winking and Elena shakes her head in disgust. "Believe me, I have some amazing vibrators." Natalie adds.

I feel my jeans get tighter and my dick twitches as I automatically imagine my girl flat on her back, legs spread wide with a vibrator on her clit. I picture her a moaning mess as she fucks herself into oblivion. And now, all I wanna do is use one on her.

"Ugh, I didn't want...god Nat! You're disgusting." Elena groans but Natalie only chuckles, grabbing my hand. "I'm not ashamed of it, Elena. And it helps you to relax. Try it sometime." She says before pulling me behind her into the school.

"Why didn't you tell me you have vibrators?" I whisper in Natalie's ear as we walk to history. "You never asked. But they are beside my bed, in the top drawer." She tells me slyly as I smirk. "Are they now?" I say to myself as she opens the door to the classroom and I follow behind her, sitting down in our seats.

After a few minutes of everyone settling in the classroom, Alaric walks in, heading straight to his desk. "Okay, this week, we're going to set aside our curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach founders day. Apparently, the community lead feels it's more important than World War II but hey, what do I know?" He starts.

He's suddenly interrupted by Bonnie rushing into the classroom with an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry, I'm late." She mutters and Alaric sends her a small smile as she makes her way over to her usual seat. "Looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome back, Bonnie."