69. The 60's Dance*

Natalie's 60's outfit

Stefan's POV

"We- we need to go in." Natalie mumbles against my lips as she sits on the hood of my car, her legs wrapped around my waist. "No, they can wait." I tell her, my voice deep as I cup the side of her neck, trailing my lips down her jaw making her moan softly. "They might come looking for us." Natalie argues. "Let them." I whisper as I begin to push Natalie's dress up.

"They'll be getting a show." I add, rubbing her clit through her panties. "Stefan." She moans, gripping my arms tightly. I smirk against her neck, lightly grazing my teeth against her skin which makes her shudder before her hands hastily reach for my belt.

I chuckle lowly as I move my head up to look at her, watching her undo my trousers will full blown lust in her eyes. "So, you don't care about anyone seeing us, no?" I question amused as her eyes flash up to mine. "No, I don't." She tells me, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my lips down to hers.

I kiss her hastily as I brush her panties aside before lining my dick up with her entrance. I slowly push in making Natalie shake as her eyes drop closed in pleasure. "Don't wait. Move." She orders me and I smirk, before starting to thrust my hips against Natalie's.

I move my hands to her ass, gripping it tightly as I pull her closer to me making me move inside of her deeper. "Fuck!" She moans as I drop my forehead onto hers. "You feel so good, Laine. So fucking good." I growl, pushing my lips onto Natalie's.

I move my hand up to cup the side of her neck as I deepen the kiss. "Stefan." Natalie moans, her eyes opening to meet mine. I feel my face beginning to change and she grins up at me, tilting her head to the side. "All yours." She whispers, trailing her finger along the veins under my eye.

I growl in possessiveness before I lean down, pecking her pulse softly and sink my fangs into her skin. A breathless moan leaves Natalie's lips as she clenches around me. Her blood trickles down my throat making me moan in ecstasy as I move my hips harder. "Stefan, I'm gonna cum." Natalie tells me, digging her nails into the back of my neck.

I pull away from her neck gently, swirling my tongue around the bite to clean up the blood which only pulls another moan from Natalie. "Then cum. What's stopping you?" I taunt, leaning back to see the pleasure on my girls face. She leans back onto my car with one hand as the other stays cupping the back of my neck.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming." She moans and I rest my forehead against hers, moving my hand to grip her thigh as I push her over the edge. "Cum for me, Laine." I groan, feeling my high about to reach its peak. Natalie let's out a loud moan as she clenches around me, her orgasm dripping down her leg.